Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

ePinayCutiePie
oh how i miss those days, but once my hubby & i settle down maybe we can have more fun again, lately its been one drama after another but than again what do they say, "if its not one thing, than its two..." stressed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.==============================

[Call me Megz!]

Oh I know... > >
            My hours have been cut at work for stupid reasons, so I've had more time to sit about and drink with my roommate. xD
            Seriously the best roommate ever.

Friendly Giver

SUDO SANDWICH
Oh I know... > >
My hours have been cut at work for stupid reasons, so I've had more time to sit about and drink with my roommate. xD
Seriously the best roommate ever.
wish i had a roommate or even a friend worth trusting, its like all the female friends i once had either want to mess w/my husband or doesn't tell me the entire truth about something or another...btw totally emotion_bigheart you & your bf its my my husband & i vis versa emotion_yatta

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

Verification Required
Just keep at it dude, you can do it~! I BELIEVE IN YOU. I'd help get some reference, but for some stupid reason chrome's blocking google at the moment. :C

I was always a fan of T-Rexes, but I ADORE raptors. The fact that they're so vicious while so tiny is amazing. :> I swear I had like three boxes full of tiny figurines. Kind of miss them, actually..

Wow. Yellow jacket? This time of year? You must either live somewhere cold or have a LOT of commitment; it's like 90 degrees here in Florida and the A.C. isn't doing justice. Really wish I had a cool nickname, but all I've got is either 'vampire' or 'albino' depending on the day. Sad, considering where I live. I seriously need a tan...Hrk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.==============================

[Call me Megz!]

Haha will do. I'm in the car right now on my laptop on my way to work, so I don't have my tablet. Dx

Haha I have a friend I call 'Rocket Raptor' cause he calls me 'Rocket Raccoon'. xD Is cause his fb name was M'sieur Raptor for a long time. xD I know I spelled that wrong, I don't know french!

lol I don't wear it often anymore, thus the belt. But I live in WA, where it's always raining, and I think its about 50-60 degrees today and raining. I pulled out the shark coat for today. Haha Boss man isn't working today, and I only have a 4 hour shift. :9
            lol If I knew you any better, I'd give you a nickname.

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

ePinayCutiePie
wish i had a roommate or even a friend worth trusting, its like all the female friends i once had either want to mess w/my husband or doesn't tell me the entire truth about something or another...btw totally emotion_bigheart you & your bf its my my husband & i vis versa emotion_yatta

[Call me Megz!]

I know how that goes too. I'm one of those people that are completely honest and don't hold anything back from people. Its ridiculous to do so, it only makes things worse, but sometimes being too blunt does the same. One of those stupid double edged swords.
            Haha whaaaaaat?

Friendly Giver

SUDO SANDWICH
I know how that goes too. I'm one of those people that are completely honest and don't hold anything back from people. Its ridiculous to do so, it only makes things worse, but sometimes being too blunt does the same. One of those stupid double edged swords.
Haha whaaaaaat?
yum_coldone got to go its thundering but id love to come back later to chat, what was that haha whaaaaaat? for lol, ill reply when i get back emotion_awesome

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

ePinayCutiePie
yum_coldone got to go its thundering but id love to come back later to chat, what was that haha whaaaaaat? for lol, ill reply when i get back emotion_awesome

[Call me Megz!]

I know how that goes. Haha
            Ah. Haha it was cause I couldn't figure out what you meant by vice versa, and then it hit me like a brick. lol Felt quite stupid for a few minutes there.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Your name makes me laugh

Questionable Browser

SUDO SANDWICH

Haha will do. I'm in the car right now on my laptop on my way to work, so I don't have my tablet. Dx

Haha I have a friend I call 'Rocket Raptor' cause he calls me 'Rocket Raccoon'. xD Is cause his fb name was M'sieur Raptor for a long time. xD I know I spelled that wrong, I don't know french!

lol I don't wear it often anymore, thus the belt. But I live in WA, where it's always raining, and I think its about 50-60 degrees today and raining. I pulled out the shark coat for today. Haha Boss man isn't working today, and I only have a 4 hour shift. :9
lol If I knew you any better, I'd give you a nickname.

Don't worry, I know next to nothing on French, and I took the class for TWO YEARS. :C It makes me sad inside, almost. Near foreign conversations I sit there awkwardly hoping that whoever it is isn't talking about me. But spellcheck isn't going off on you, so I'll just say you're good for now. :>

I got a trenchcoat, but whenever I wear it people assume I'm packing heat or something. If it weren't so damned hot I'd be more flamboyant. But seriously, 50-60 degrees? You have ultimate pity. To me, that's practically the ARCTIC. I'll take the sunburns over that any day.

*resorts to nicknaming myself. #foreveralone.jpg

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Hmmm, which half of you is drunk madame? :3
Just curious...

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

kefkadragon
Your name makes me laugh

[Call me Megz!]

Ahaha
            You must be one of the few that actually knows where it comes from then. xD

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
SUDO SANDWICH
kefkadragon
Your name makes me laugh

[Call me Megz!]

Ahaha
            You must be one of the few that actually knows where it comes from then. xD

I probably do. My mind is just fried from being in the sun.

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

Verification Required
Don't worry, I know next to nothing on French, and I took the class for TWO YEARS. :C It makes me sad inside, almost. Near foreign conversations I sit there awkwardly hoping that whoever it is isn't talking about me. But spellcheck isn't going off on you, so I'll just say you're good for now. :>

I got a trenchcoat, but whenever I wear it people assume I'm packing heat or something. If it weren't so damned hot I'd be more flamboyant. But seriously, 50-60 degrees? You have ultimate pity. To me, that's practically the ARCTIC. I'll take the sunburns over that any day.

*resorts to nicknaming myself. #foreveralone.jpg

[Call me Megz!]

Fair enough. Haha

LOL I don't ever see anyone in trench coats. We have a code here. lol If you see someone with an umbrella, they're definitely a tourist or not from around here. xD

xD that's terrible!

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

kefkadragon

[Call me Megz!]

Fair enough. xD

I had an ex-boyfriend who called me Sudo for a long time, just cause he thought it was cute, and then it stuck. lol

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
SUDO SANDWICH
kefkadragon

[Call me Megz!]

Fair enough. xD

I had an ex-boyfriend who called me Sudo for a long time, just cause he thought it was cute, and then it stuck. lol

I'll call you by the more proper pseudo sandwich

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Draw me, or I'll load Gregory in this bazooka, and fire your way.

It's not animal cruelty, because I made him a little safety helmet.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces