• Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Huzzah, drinking!

And parties! ... And women!

Definitely women. whee

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.==============================

[Call me Megz!]

Oh god, I go to bed and the thread explodes. xD

Well, sober now, but there's a good possibility I might be drinking again tonight. ;]
Careful, make sure there are no toads in your drink

Friendly Giver

yum_coldone *stumbles in a offers everyone a drink*
ello ello how is everyone at this party?!?! emotion_awesome

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.==============================

[Call me Megz!]

Kyuruh
            Why hello there, how goes your fine drunk evening?

It went pretty ******** fantastic, which, quite possibly could be the same for tonight. ;3

SecureInMyMasculinity
            How goes the drunken drawing?

To be honest, I lost my tablet pen. I'm digging through the blankets on my couch to find it. xD
            Absolutely love your sig by the way. Haha

Captain Confuzmint
            Drunken drawing should be an Olympic sport!

Fuuuuuuuuuck yeah! Haha I think I need more 'training'. ;]

Flora-kas
            ch'to
            I haven't been on gaia in months
            where am i
            what am I doing
            ...hi LOL

Ahaha Kinda what I felt like when I popped in on the event. Welcome back? <3 :3

Verification Required
            *ollies in-y*

:>

So many people are doing art..It makes me almost jealous of their talents. If that's your art in your posts, I rather like your style.

Awww, don't be jelly.
            And it's not, :c A girl I met on an MMO turned out to be on Gaia as well and she drew it for me. But I can draw something similar, which I'm going to do for you, cause I absolutely love your sig. They call me Pikachu at work. xD

STILL DRAWING SOMEONE ELSE, FOR THE RECORD. And if y'all actually want to see samples and s**t, there's a link to my freeb thread in my sig, and you can request there, and I'll get to them eventually.

Alarias
            I approve of this thread mrgreen yum_coldone Cheers!

Ahaha! Thanks!

Xantara the Eternal
            Lovely avatar, Sudo. ;3

I remember you, you were in Ethy's thread. xD Thank you~ This is my 'Devi nemesis' avatar. xD
            I can draw you some art too. :3 Just cause I seen you about. And I really like your avatar too. :3

Xalter Luna
            Huzzah, drinking!

And parties! ... And women!

Definitely women. whee

Mmmmmm yeeeeaaaah. Haha

I am Dando
            Careful, make sure there are no toads in your drink

So long as its not the one you keep on your noggin, I'm good. ;] Daddum Ching!

ePinayCutiePie
            yum_coldone *stumbles in a offers everyone a drink*
            ello ello how is everyone at this party?!?! emotion_awesome

I think a good half of them are chillin like villains now.

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

[Call me Megz!]

Ight yo.

I gotta go get ready for work.

Anguished's Husbando

Magic Wolf

14,325 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
drinking and drawing? lulz

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

[Call me Megz!]

Right? Haha

Friendly Giver

SUDO SANDWICH
I think a good half of them are chillin like villains now.
yum_coldone yeah im sober atm too was faded last night wish i had a frat party to go to then lol yum_coldone

Questionable Browser

SUDO SANDWICH

Awww, don't be jelly.
And it's not, :c A girl I met on an MMO turned out to be on Gaia as well and she drew it for me. But I can draw something similar, which I'm going to do for you, cause I absolutely love your sig. They call me Pikachu at work. xD

WHOA WHAT IS THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT
*sparkle
Geez, wow, thank you, I'm stunned a bit.
I'm a part time coolchu, so that's my former avatar right there. Nice to know ya like MY halfass attempt at art. I adore yours more, though. Especially the T-rexes, dinosaurs used to be my thing when I was little.

Why do they call you pikachu? C:

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

Verification Required
WHOA WHAT IS THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT
*sparkle
Geez, wow, thank you, I'm stunned a bit.
I'm a part time coolchu, so that's my former avatar right there. Nice to know ya like MY halfass attempt at art. I adore yours more, though. Especially the T-rexes, dinosaurs used to be my thing when I was little.

Why do they call you pikachu? C:

[Call me Megz!]

Wowwwww, this art looks nothing like I wanted it to. > > lol I need a reference picture. xD
            Haha no problem.
            Nice. xD Well, to be fair, your Pikachu is turning out much better than mine. xD
            I ******** love T-Rexes. xD

Lawwwwl, I've got red hair, and a bright yellow jacket I wear to work. I'm the smallest person in the shop, and I talk a million miles a minute, and I tend to run about a lot. One of my co-workers started it, and like, 4 others have caught on in the shop, but at least half the store, including managers, call me Pikachu. xD I jumped on the band wagon, I've got a pikachu hat, sticker on my name badge, and now I have a belt. xD

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

ePinayCutiePie
yum_coldone yeah im sober atm too was faded last night wish i had a frat party to go to then lol yum_coldone

[Call me Megz!]

I know right? My house is close enough to a frat party with just me and my roommate. xD We're ridiculous when we get drunk.

Friendly Giver

SUDO SANDWICH
I know right? My house is close enough to a frat party with just me and my roommate. xD We're ridiculous when we get drunk.
oh how i miss those days, but once my hubby & i settle down maybe we can have more fun again, lately its been one drama after another but than again what do they say, "if its not one thing, than its two..." stressed

Questionable Browser

SUDO SANDWICH

Wowwwww, this art looks nothing like I wanted it to. > > lol I need a reference picture. xD
            Haha no problem.
            Nice. xD Well, to be fair, your Pikachu is turning out much better than mine. xD
            I ******** love T-Rexes. xD

Lawwwwl, I've got red hair, and a bright yellow jacket I wear to work. I'm the smallest person in the shop, and I talk a million miles a minute, and I tend to run about a lot. One of my co-workers started it, and like, 4 others have caught on in the shop, but at least half the store, including managers, call me Pikachu. xD I jumped on the band wagon, I've got a pikachu hat, sticker on my name badge, and now I have a belt. xD

Just keep at it dude, you can do it~! I BELIEVE IN YOU. I'd help get some reference, but for some stupid reason chrome's blocking google at the moment. :C

I was always a fan of T-Rexes, but I ADORE raptors. The fact that they're so vicious while so tiny is amazing. :> I swear I had like three boxes full of tiny figurines. Kind of miss them, actually..

Wow. Yellow jacket? This time of year? You must either live somewhere cold or have a LOT of commitment; it's like 90 degrees here in Florida and the A.C. isn't doing justice. Really wish I had a cool nickname, but all I've got is either 'vampire' or 'albino' depending on the day. Sad, considering where I live. I seriously need a tan...Hrk

Friendly Prophet

4laugh
User Image

Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all Destroy us all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff