Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is this listed as a hot topic, nobody even knows who he is, everyother topic is who is Frank Frazetta?? speaking of that who is he?? xd

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
He is a well known artist who did artwork for book covers and comic books. One of his famous one was the Conan the Barbarian and many others.
ikr? neutral

there's hardly any threads here because almost no one knows who this guy was.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Gaia thinks we know.

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Boring.......

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Yeah I dont know who he is either. Butto be honest I really dnt care. xp
            Because maybe Gaia decided that for a change we could get a hot topic which is not about some completely pathetic s**t.

Aged Codger

Zhevra
            Because maybe Gaia decided that for a change we could get a hot topic which is not about some completely pathetic s**t.

This +1, nay...++++++1.

Not everthing is going to be about Lady Gaga or Justin Beiber or other dumb current s**t. Sometimes the older people of Gaia get something interesting to chat about too. Remember: we're not all 15 years old here. And there is nothing wrong about discussing and honoring somebody who shaped the fantasy art world and influenced many other famous fantasy artists like Boris Vallejo and Louis Rojo. We're talking the Buddy Holly of fantasy art, guys. (also if you do not know who Buddy Holly is either, get off your lazy a** and google something for a change instead of asking "who" and shaking your head and saying "idk how lame" )
Annie Felis
Zhevra

This +1, nay...++++++1.

Not everthing is going to be about Lady Gaga or Justin Beiber or other dumb current s**t. Sometimes the older people of Gaia get something interesting to chat about too. Remember: we're not all 15 years old here. And there is nothing wrong about discussing and honoring somebody who shaped the fantasy art world and influenced many other famous fantasy artists like Boris Vallejo and Louis Rojo. We're talking the Buddy Holly of fantasy art, guys. (also if you do not know who Buddy Holly is either, get off your lazy a** and google something for a change instead of asking "who" and shaking your head and saying "idk how lame" )

Who is Lady Gaga? Or that Justin person?

Aged Codger

Dee Dee Taur
Annie Felis
Zhevra

This +1, nay...++++++1.

Pop idols. People that nobody will hear about in 15 years, and nobody will care about either. Lady Gaga's known for her risque lyrics and open views on sexuality (she is happily bisexual herself), and as a result people joke that "Lady Gaga has a p***s". Justin Beiber's a teenage pop artist who's pretty popular around kids his age, and I can't say more because I haven't even heard his music, nor do I care to. 90% of all pop music that's on any larger lables (Virgin, Warner Brothers, Sony) is written by three people, so if you've heard one recent pop song, odds are you've just heard one that's similar to hundreds more.
Annie Felis
Dee Dee Taur
Annie Felis
Zhevra

This +1, nay...++++++1.

Pop idols. People that nobody will hear about in 15 years, and nobody will care about either. Lady Gaga's known for her risque lyrics and open views on sexuality (she is happily bisexual herself), and as a result people joke that "Lady Gaga has a p***s". Justin Beiber's a teenage pop artist who's pretty popular around kids his age, and I can't say more because I haven't even heard his music, nor do I care to. 90% of all pop music that's on any larger lables (Virgin, Warner Brothers, Sony) is written by three people, so if you've heard one recent pop song, odds are you've just heard one that's similar to hundreds more.

I try my best to avoid pop artists, preferring instrumental, classic rock, folk or ren faire music.

To be honest, I have heard of them, Lady Gaga because of her outlandish outfits and the Justin character because of the masses of teens that seem to be in love with him. But if I had to identify one of their songs out of twenty pop songs I would likely fail.

Dapper Rogue

10,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maybe we should learn about Frank.
mad

Shy Friend

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
I have no idea who is/was, but some of his art is okay (most are nude). burning_eyes

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Annie Felis
Zhevra

This +1, nay...++++++1.

This...all the way!

Boris was clearly influenced. It's AAAALLL over his works. lol And don't get me started with Royo....I've loved that guy since the 3rd grade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff