Welcome to Gaia! ::

idk who the crap this guy is and i really don't care but why would they put this as a hot topic, tell me cause idk

Aged Codger

Because he was an infulental artist that affected much of the fantasy art world, and he passed away recently. He's the kind of person that people who actually work on the site (IE people born before 1990) would look up to.
fantasy art world?
Annie Felis
Because he was an infulental artist that affected much of the fantasy art world, and he passed away recently. He's the kind of person that people who actually work on the site (IE people born before 1990) would look up to.

Aged Codger

abbycal
fantasy art world?
Annie Felis

Fantasy. You know, dragons, barbarians, warriors, knights, faeries, gryphons, that sort of thing. He primarily did warriors and barbarians. Go google his name to see what he did, he was very important. You cannot play a fantasy game or watch a fantasy movie without seeing his influence in some way.

Also if you're going to be spammy and not contribute to conversation (and you have, looking at your other posts in this forum), you can take a hike. This forum is to remember a great artist, not your own private chatterbox.
thats exactly wut im thnkn talk2hand

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Wow, you kids need to run outside once in a while and realize that there's more to the world than your computer.

In short, stop saying you think it's crap because you're too ignorant to look the man up. You have Google, make use of it.
Just saying, the oil spill would make a better hot topic.

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eh. I'm not a total tard, but I think they are kinda over-extending the man's influence.

He's dead.
Not much left for discussion. Oo.

Certainly not for weeks on end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out