Thank you for reading

Ferocious Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
AdventSugar
Thank you for reading

You're welcome. I predict that the prices for Frank Frazetta artwork will skyrocket like Bento Bunnies on the Marketplace right after an attention-starved little girl got them pulled from the Cash Shop. If you think his works were popular before, just wait till the public's morbid curiosity kicks in.

I love your headdress, by the way. biggrin
Bloodywedd
AdventSugar
Thank you for reading

You're welcome. I predict that the prices for Frank Frazetta artwork will skyrocket like Bento Bunnies on the Marketplace right after an attention-starved little girl got them pulled from the Cash Shop. If you think his works were popular before, just wait till the public's morbid curiosity kicks in.

I love your headdress, by the way. biggrin

woah what about bento bunnies sorry i rarely visit gaia

ya its my franzetta tribute
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wait never mind i googled it siiiiigh

Ferocious Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
AdventSugar
woah what about bento bunnies sorry i rarely visit gaia

Oh, it was some big hoopla that flooded some of the Gaia forums, much to the annoyance of many. Gaia's Cash Shop was selling Bento Bunnies--which are just clones of those Onigiri bunnies (rabbits doodled up like Japanese onigiri rice balls)--until some girl called Queen of Dorks (or QueenOfDorks on DeviantArt) came up with the ludicrous claim that she invented onigiri bunnies and started crying "copyright". So the Gaia Team caved in and pulled the Bento Bunny from the Cash Shop until the whole affair could get sorted out...and by "sorted out" I mean "resolved by putting Queen of Dorks' name on the Bento Bunny and raising the bunny's price by a dollar just to make her happy and shut her up".

Meh...copyright drama. Gotta love it.

AdventSugar
ya its my franzetta tribute
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Too cute! biggrin

No tribute in this avatar, though; I just felt like turning Bloodywedd into a human/reptile/dinosaur hybrid, thanks to a couple of Corallax eggs, two White Drome Eggs and two different Embryonic Vials (along with some odds and ends like a Witchy, an Ancient Regalia circlet, a Standard Issue Hunting Knife and a Vampire Fangs). I tried a mix-and-match, but I dunno...the Anhanguera's pink-and-gray theme looks nice with the Gorgosaurus' black-and-teal theme, but do you think it would look better if I got rid of the Anhanguera and went with two different Gorgosaurus halves for the "humanosaurus" effect? confused

(Edit smile

AdventSugar
wait never mind i googled it siiiiigh

Oops...I guess I'm a bit slow on the draw, huh? neutral

And your hands aren't so small, really. They're definitely not Tyrannosaurus hands, right? wink

Ferocious Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Hmm...come to think of it, you wouldn't happen to know if Frazetta ever drew and painted any lizard people or reptilian people, would you? Given the whole snake theme of the Stygian god Set (in Conan's Hyborean universe), it wouldn't surprise me to find that Conan had to kill some Stygian sorcerer who turned himself into a snakeman at some point.... confused
I have never seen these pieces of artwork before. They are very stunning though. I'm not a fan of science fiction or fantasy though, especially ones that would have these pictures on them. I'm a classics person. At least I've learned who he is, and his artwork is very gorgeous.
Wow, his paintings are amazing! Thanks for the info! (At first, I thought he was a singer... XD)
wow, his work is amazing!
slm biggrin smile
deviantart made a tribute club^^ i made homage art a couple days ago

Shameless Genius

Yes, this.
It makes me a little sad that so few people seem to know or care who he is. I'm an artist and he's one of my biggest influences. I used to sneak into the racy section of the comic book shop as a kid to check out his work. His paintings are amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff