hi kewl
shrodric10
heyhey4560
hi kewl
hi my fukk up
shrodric10
hi my fukk up
admin
As many of you know, legendary fantasy artists Frank Frazetta passed away on Monday. If there's any justice, he's chillin' on a pile of defeated foes in the afterlife while scantly clad babes cling to his muscular legs.

During his time he created some seriously awesome images of barbarians, babes, barbarian babes and all kinds of monstrous beasts. It goes without saying that he had a big impact on a lot of artists, including the Gaia staff. As a special tribute and thank-you to Frank, you can find a wicked new item in the Daily Chance dedicated to his memory.

In the meantime, feel free to talk about your favorite Frank Frazetta paintings, his impact or fantasy art in general in this new Hot Topic forum.

R.I.P. Frank Frazetta, 1928-2010
shrodric10
admin
As many of you know, legendary fantasy artists Frank Frazetta passed away on Monday. If there's any justice, he's chillin' on a pile of defeated foes in the afterlife while scantly clad babes cling to his muscular legs.

During his time he created some seriously awesome images of barbarians, babes, barbarian babes and all kinds of monstrous beasts. It goes without saying that he had a big impact on a lot of artists, including the Gaia staff. As a special tribute and thank-you to Frank, you can find a wicked new item in the Daily Chance dedicated to his memory.

In the meantime, feel free to talk about your favorite Frank Frazetta paintings, his impact or fantasy art in general in this new Hot Topic forum.

shrodric10
admin

shrodric10
shrodric10
hi my fukk up
shrodric10
shrodric10
shrodric10
hi my fukk up
admin

admin

admin

shrodric10
admin

shrodric10
admin

shrodric10
admin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces