• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
who the hell is frank frazetta ??? neutral

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
CarrotMurder
a hot topic. Before the hot topic appeared, I saw no discussion of Frank at all. Now when he dies, Gaia decides to be "artsy" and notice it and making a tribute hot topic for him.

I don't like Gaia. Why am I here you WILL ask? Because the avatars are fun to make and Gaia's forums are one of the most active.
the pic of the kid below your comments that kid is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ManateeMan
Scooter_And_Jinx
You see, the thing is that Frazetta's death isn't just Artsy News, as you've so pigeonholed it to be, this is WORLD NEWS.
This man was an Illustrator among Illustrators, he's part of the World's stage and thus was given his own forum to mark his passing.

Douchebag.

Then why doesn't Ronnie James Dio get a tribute thread!? WHY?!

He probably will.
See, Frazeta has been dead for a week and a half. Dio died two days ago.
Having this as a hot topic inspires people to search for his stuff on google and gain more recognition.
i love frank frazetta's work. his art graces many of the books i grew up reading, especially the burroughs (tarzan, carter of mars, etc.) and howard's books (conan). i think he actually creeated and drew lil abner back in the dark ages. i have a lot of his art books and have been very inspired by them.

i will miss him.

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Perhaps the artists at Gaia were inspired by him and thought the community would like to discuss his life and death? I don't see the big deal about them creating a forum to honor someone. If you don't think it's necessary, then just don't go into it. Let those who knew and remember him go through their grieving and enjoy discussions about him and his accomplishments.
We'll remember you Frank regardless of those that don't understand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff