Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random I have a shotgun, You're apathetic self is welcome to it.

Shirtless Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Both Dio's and Frank's deaths are great losses for those who love the arts. Still, i refuse to think Dio died of cancer, i still believe he was defeated by a dragon.
Evil Frigg
Both Dio's and Frank's deaths are great losses for those who love the arts. Still, i refuse to think Dio died of cancer, i still believe he was defeated by a dragon.
No dragon could defeat Dio.

he enlisted in the army of the underworld.
Dio was cool.
A lot of bands were helped and formed by him.
That's why I think he should deserve just as much recognition as Frank.

5,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dio doesn't give a s**t about a recognition thread on a site he's never heard of.
Dio's too busy being dead.
Mikhail Archangel
Dio doesn't give a s**t about a recognition thread on a site he's never heard of.
So is Frazetta, but he still gets a forum.

5,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
POTATO NEGRO
Mikhail Archangel
So is Frazetta, but he still gets a forum.
To tell the truth, I onlyu clicked on this forum because I had no clue who the hell Frazetta was.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Wow. WOW. Frank was a freaking idol of mine, his artwork and paintings, you should be ashamed. I love Dio too, and btw nobody's death should be more IMPORTANT. I miss both of them, really. It's immature to say what you said. And I'm sad that more people don't know more about him, he was an AMAZING fantasy artist, and sci-fi artist.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Evil Frigg

Of course not he just got a promotion in the underworld which required him to leave his physical body behind.

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
POTATO NEGRO
RIP Ronnie James Dio.
that guy was a freak..but awesome!
They could ofcourse put both into the hot topics and get rid of something a little more retarded...like Naruto, there is enough about him.
I really dont get why DIO isnt that popular...I never actually listened to his music or something but when I heard he died I knew EX-ACT-LY who they were talking about...I also hate it that both DIO and Frazetta still didn't got into the news...WHY NOT?!?
News about the killer of a girl who got killed MONTHS AGO is more important in The Netherlands then the death of legends from a few days ago...
Janeyklivian
I agree. Sadly, Gaia caters to younger kids. I doubt we'll hear much about him on this site, aside from a few more aware people. I am glad to know that I'm not the only one aware of the loss though.

And that's why there's the somewhat bloody naruto hot topic on here, and the twilight saga which every kid loves...And ofcourse every kid knows one of the best artists Frank Frazzeta...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff