Welcome to Gaia! ::

-hedkandy-
Dude, its JUST another dead celebrity.
Who was more important than Frazetta.
POTATO NEGRO
-hedkandy-

Meh, Ill live just fine without either of their existences. I dont like dios music and I dont read frazettas comics.
-hedkandy-
POTATO NEGRO
-hedkandy-

Meh, Ill live just fine without either of their existences. I dont like dios music and I dont read frazettas comics.
DIO NEVER DIED.

SATAN LET OUT HIS CHILLING CALL FOR RECRUITS FOR HIS UNHOLY ARMY, DIO JOINED AS HIS LORDS TWISTED GRAND GENERAL
he's just another dead person, now frank on the other hand, he created a generation (or more) of wonderful artwork

to each their own i suppose

Wheezing Gekko

Abbigayle Muley
he's just another dead person, now frank on the other hand, he created a generation (or more) of wonderful artwork

Dio also created a generation of wonderful music, and his legacy to that form is on the same level as Frazetta's to commercial art. Saying he's more important is just trollin' though.
Dio had such an amazing voice; he will be sorely missed.
Vryko Lakas
Abbigayle Muley

Dio also created a generation of wonderful music, and his legacy to that form is on the same level as Frazetta's to commercial art. Saying he's more important is just trollin' though.
nah bro

Dio was way more important.

Moonlight Explorer

12,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
I think Dio's death was more important. Sadly, this is apparently like Billy May's death as compared to Michael Jackson. Why didn't we get a tribute item for Billy Mays, eh?

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I was thinking that exactly when I saw this forum.. User Image
Dio, can you hear me?
I'm lost and so alone.
Vryko Lakas
Abbigayle Muley

i give you that, he did create a legacy in music, but again, thats an opinion among many, as is what i said about frank, im not trolling, just stating MY opinion lol
HOLY DIVER! YOU BEEN GONE TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA! OH WHATS BECOMING OF MEEEE!?!!?

RIP DIO The true voice of Sabbath, and one of the greatest Metal vocalists of all time.
: Death is death.
Not one death is greater nor lesser than another.

Petty behavior, imo.
Random Deviation
: Death is death.
Not one death is greater nor lesser than another.

Petty behavior, imo.
Untrue

Example: Dio's death was more important than Frazetta's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff