< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Obsessive Shopper

Turnilk
Morwen_2
Turnilk
Morwen_2
Turnilk

But I thought you might like pink because of your avi O_o

Pink bunny has nothing to do with pink unicorn!!!

Ok, maybe a little...

I DO open exceptions, on occasion. But you will never, NEVER see me with a lilac avi!

Isn't lilac just a fancey word for purple? Why you no like purple? Grapes are purple (sort of) andthy are yummy mrgreen yum_puddi

OMG, I feel like I'm having that discussion with my husband again - "It's not green! It's blue! How can you not see that!" It WAS blue, by the way, I'm a woman, I'm always right about colors!

So no, lilac is not the same as purple, at best it's a sissy kind of purple!

Besides, I didn't really mean the color pink (or lilac), I meant a "pink" state of mind. (Again, disregard my avi!)

I'm a girl too lol But from a family of guys. We mainly just go by what its close to "light purple" I think would be lilac (I actually had to look up what shade of purple lilac is xD ). For my uncles, dad, and cousins it would be "dude its a chick color. get it away from me!"

rofl
You're forgiven! And I'm sorry if I seemed a little bitchy, that was not my intention, it's just my weird sense of humor.
My husband would SO agree with you all!
Morwen_2
Turnilk

I'm a girl too lol But from a family of guys. We mainly just go by what its close to "light purple" I think would be lilac (I actually had to look up what shade of purple lilac is xD ). For my uncles, dad, and cousins it would be "dude its a chick color. get it away from me!"

rofl
You're forgiven! And I'm sorry if I seemed a little bitchy, that was not my intention, it's just my weird sense of humor.
My husband would SO agree with you all!

I thought you were just joking around.

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
gaia_nitemareleft ZOMBIES gaia_nitemareright
In terms of kicking a**,
I think Unicorns would specialize in that, literally.
But I'm with zombies all the way!

Romantic Prophet

12,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Your Queenie of Hearts
first off, thats like comparing a bird to a fish. Two totally different things. Secondly, they do not crap rainbows. -__-

./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

Most people have a 'to do' list. I have a 'wait and see' list.
It's far more practical in the long run to becoming an evil empress of darkness.

This. So much This. emotion_awesome
But if i had to choose i'd go with the ponycorn.
Why? Because Zombies lack the ability to Kick.

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright
I personally prefer unicorns over zombies, even if they do fart jasmine and ride on rainbows..... but in the book, all the zombie stories rocked compared to all the crappy unicorn stories..... except for PRINCESS pRETTYPANTS!!!!!!!!!!

Obsessive Shopper

I still think you can't beat a horde of zombies... but who's heard of a horde of unicorns?

Shy Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
emotion_zombie I love zombies so much more then unicorns emotion_bigheart

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
I love unicorns

Dapper Friend

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hmmmmmm. Normally, zombies would tear anything apart. But against unicorns, they stand no chance. Unicorns purify s**t and basically anything corrupted :3 like your computer, your mind, and zombies, so basically, unicorns would purify the zombies and the zombies would die and go to heaven or something. LOL

Feline Giver

9,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ysavvryl
Traditional unicorns don't do rainbows. They purify things, which gives them an automatic advantage over the corrupt flesh of zombies. And if that's not good enough for you, I'll break out a karkadann for you: a black unicorn with a corkscrew alicorn that is fierce on the battlefield. A karkadann would curbstomp zombies. And you could bring along a kirin too, although it's kind of shy. It heals and purifies things, so the zombies don't stand much chance against those little Chinese unicorns either.

Unicorns all the way.
Smiles never go up in price...

I agree with what you just said. 3nodding

...Or down in value.
Morwen_2
I myself used to be a unicorn fan, which most girls tend to be, but I started getting fed up with something that craps rainbows. And I didn't really like zombies, but now I can't seem to stop watching them... all the gore, and ripping body parts... it just gives you a fuzzy feeling...

wow ur so hardcore.

Obsessive Shopper

Tobahau
Hmmmmmm. Normally, zombies would tear anything apart. But against unicorns, they stand no chance. Unicorns purify s**t and basically anything corrupted :3 like your computer, your mind, and zombies, so basically, unicorns would purify the zombies and the zombies would die and go to heaven or something. LOL

I see your point, but again, horde of zombies against a single unicorn (because I doubt they travel in groups)? It could purify like crazy, it would still be thorn apart by the zombies. Haven't you watched the walking dead? Power of the masses, baby, power of the masses...

Obsessive Shopper

For all of zombie fans who also happen to be hardcore fans of Jane Austen (which I proudly am biggrin ), there's a book called "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", which I started to read (but haven't gotten around to finish because I'm making threads about zombies and unicorns on Gaia emotion_facepalm ) Just let me say that Lizzie Bennett kicks major zombie a**!

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Unicorns since they have that horn and it can cure the zombies' disease or just lance them through the head. If that fails they can run away fast and trample the fleeing competition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff