Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Bunny

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Didn't they already cover this with freaking Edward from Twilight? I'm just saying...

Shameless Shapeshifter

thatpandabitca
Didn't they already cover this with freaking Edward from Twilight? I'm just saying...

In a word, no. Even if you treat the vampires as fairies, Twilight doesn't qualify as a fairytale. Fairytales are short and their elements are typically based in contemporary (at the time of the story's creation) folklore. Twilight is neither short, nor is it based in contemporary folklore. Fairytales also take place in vague, undefined locations, whereas Twilight has a clear and definite setting.

Coraline is a fairytale. Twilight is a paranormal romance.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

That's because those sparkling sissies are too gay, even for a fairy tale. = 3=

Shameless Shapeshifter

Sara_Arctic_Fox
That's because those sparkling sissies are too gay, even for a fairy tale. = 3=

I wasn't aware that putting glitter on someone instantly made them turn homosexual.

Hey... maybe that explains glitter bombing!

Desirable Player

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i want a lycan hero lol

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
lexy 9898
Vampires are considered evil. But that's only because kids are raised to think that way, if they were the hero's in fairy tales that would be different. Don't you think so?

I totally agree with you, though if the vampire was the hero in the story it almost wouldn't be a fairy tale anymore.
lexy 9898
Vampires are considered evil. But that's only because kids are raised to think that way, if they were the hero's in fairy tales that would be different. Don't you think so?
thats only becaus there cositered "evil,blood thirsty monsters" hoever you ever notice how people think their so cool however if thows people ever mett a real on they would be scired s***less.even the the history of vampires.but anyone who knows/lisens to a vamires story they will relize vampires arnt that bad and are verry lonly however they may not ement to that part about bein lonly but hey that all im sayin for now. -alice1330

Girl-Crazy Bunny

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Yanueh
thatpandabitca

In a word, no. Even if you treat the vampires as fairies, Twilight doesn't qualify as a fairytale. Fairytales are short and their elements are typically based in contemporary (at the time of the story's creation) folklore. Twilight is neither short, nor is it based in contemporary folklore. Fairytales also take place in vague, undefined locations, whereas Twilight has a clear and definite setting.

Coraline is a fairytale. Twilight is a paranormal romance.

If you want to get technical then yes. Pretty much the storyline has is fairytale like qualities, thiough.
The main reason vampies show up as evil almost all the time is becasue it is told througout the old stories they don't have souls. The only place i've seen good vampires isn't in fairy tales but comic books, some of which turned into TV shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Blade, and Angel.
kingofanarcy-
i want a lycan hero lol

its not a fairy tale, but there are lycan heroes in Anita Blake novels. Also,there's a novel called Chocolate, but that's more of a paranormal romance than heroic adventures

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Because thier EVIL rofl rofl evil

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Of course a vampire can be the hero...look all the vamp heros/leading men in all the paranormal romance books....those stories are hot hot hot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff