Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
How to play:

The aim of the game is to create a fairy tale,you can write as much as you can but you need to make sure it flows.After several post the last person on page 2 needs to write the ending.I will write all the stories up here,so you can read them.

Last poster on page 3=Ending
Last poster on page 6=Ending
Last poster on page 10=Ending

I don't think it will get far but if it does I'l write the pages where the story needs to end.

Rules:

1) No spamming.
2) Do not quote this post.
3) Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
4) Do not bump often,only bump if the thread is dead.
5)No conversations please.
And that's about it.

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Stories:

Once upon a time in a far away kingdom lived a young princess named Mandy she lived in a purple and gold castle on the edge of a village. Nobody ever saw the young princess outside the castle or in the village her parents were very strict whith what she did and they thought only of themselfs.Indeed, her parents observed only how much wealth and benefits Mandy's future could bring to them.They were determined for her to win the heart (and therefore gold) of a wealthy lord or prince. To secure their futures, Mandy was forced to go through lessons that would make her the perfect lady. If she did poorly, she was severely punished.Mandy's parents would sent her to a cell in the dugeon that was black as night and rats crawled along her sleeping body.In the dungeon, there was a small window, it was high up and it had bars of course, but she could see when it was daylight and when it was night time. One night, she saw a bobbing light that grew and grew until it stopped right outside this window. She couldn't see past this candle light so pretended to be asleep. Someone whispered "Pssst! Are you Mandy? Mandy the Princess? Nah, it can't be, the Princess doesn't really exist since no one has seen her!" Mandy stood up, "what do you mean I don't exist? I AM Mandy!" "Good, I knew that would set you off if it was true! I've come to rescue you!" Mandy asked "But who ARE you? And how do you know I need rescuing?""Haven't you heard, Princess? Everyone knows when there's a secret!"
Mandy quickly shushed the voice, listening to see if they had alerted the guards, but all was quiet.Should she go with this strange person, who claimed to be there to rescue her? What if it was a trap, set up by her parents? What if this person was trying to hold her hostage? What if... What if she took a chance?This could be her only shot at freedom, after all.
"Well," she called up to the window, more quietly than before, "I suppose I'll let you rescue me. But I have a question first.""Alright, then Princess, let's hear it. We haven't got all night."
"How do you plan on getting me out of here?" The walls were at least three times her height and no normal person would ever be able to squeeze through the narrow window.
Laughter was her only answer for several moments. Then, "Don't you worry your royal little head about that. I've got everything under control."
[UNFINISHED]

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Contest:

None atm heart

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Blacklist:

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Opened! heart

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
I Electra I
heart

Can it be about any thing?

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
Once upon a time in a far away kingdom lived a young princess named Mandy she lived in a purple and gold castle on the edge of a village. Nobody ever saw the young princess outside the castle or in the village her parents were very strict whith what she did and they thought only of themselfs.

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
591257puppyeyes
I Electra I
heart

It needs to link to the previous post though,and has to be a fairy tale.

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Electra I
591257puppyeyes
I Electra I
heart

It needs to link to the previous post though,and has to be a fairy tale.

What you done is fine!
Indeed, her parents observed only how much wealth and benefits Mandy's future could bring to them.

Malevolent Genius

16,525 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Nerd 50
They were determined for her to win the heart (and therefore gold) of a wealthy lord or prince. To secure their futures, Mandy was forced to go through lessons that would make her the perfect lady. If she did poorly, she was severely punished.

Lonely Lunatic

Mandy's parents would sent her to a cell in the dugeon that was black as night and rats crawled along her sleeping body.

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers