Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Because boys are always ten times less mature than girls.

Unsealed Wolf

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Tipsy 100
Tenko72
I thought no one in Neverland aged?
peter couldn't grow up b'coz he lives in neverland,where people stay forever young biggrin
Tenko72
I thought no one in Neverland aged?
this.

Anxious Kitten

4,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Because he never made it pass the 6th grade? XD idk maybe cuz he never grew up on the inside.
Maybe because...LOL, ive always wondered this and couldnt think why! xD

Beloved Inquisitor

Celest Wolfsbane
I believe that deep in the heart of the character Peter Pan, he wanted to remain a child because of his mother. When he left it was because he was so afraid of being an adult and having so many responsibilities. Being so young, the thoughts overwhelmed him. So he left home but one day realized that as all children do he missed his mother very much. However upon the return to his home, he found his mother had yet another child. This sparked pain that maybe he'd be unwanted and caused him to leave once more. Deep in his heart he longed to be the child that his mother rocked to sleep at night and protected from all the bad things in the world. He wanted to be free of responsibility so strongly that perhaps some where in all the magic, this wish too was granted and so a child he remained. When a child is robbed of their childhood they can never truly grow up and even as adults remain in a childish state of mind.

emo
not to mention at the time of the story there was a war going on and young men were forced to fight. If I was a young man at that time with a war that didn't seem to be ending anytime soon I'd never want to grow up as well.
he said he didn't "want" to. ahaha young at heart it is!! heart
BECOMING OLIVER
Celest Wolfsbane
I believe that deep in the heart of the character Peter Pan, he wanted to remain a child because of his mother. When he left it was because he was so afraid of being an adult and having so many responsibilities. Being so young, the thoughts overwhelmed him. So he left home but one day realized that as all children do he missed his mother very much. However upon the return to his home, he found his mother had yet another child. This sparked pain that maybe he'd be unwanted and caused him to leave once more. Deep in his heart he longed to be the child that his mother rocked to sleep at night and protected from all the bad things in the world. He wanted to be free of responsibility so strongly that perhaps some where in all the magic, this wish too was granted and so a child he remained. When a child is robbed of their childhood they can never truly grow up and even as adults remain in a childish state of mind.

emo
not to mention at the time of the story there was a war going on and young men were forced to fight. If I was a young man at that time with a war that didn't seem to be ending anytime soon I'd never want to grow up as well.

Blessed Regular

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Peter had said that he didn't want to grow up. smile
cause he lives in never land i think.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

17,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
highclasslinda
I would say he probably didn't "want" to grow up. It's just so much to do as an adult and their are plenty of responsibilties to take. Peter just wanted to have fun and not do adult things. Sometimes i don't want to grow up either l0l.

Oh Lawd, yes.
leo hime san
highclasslinda
I would say he probably didn't "want" to grow up. It's just so much to do as an adult and their are plenty of responsibilties to take. Peter just wanted to have fun and not do adult things. Sometimes i don't want to grow up either l0l.

Oh Lawd, yes.

l0l

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I've never read the original book but it was set during 1912 right ? Maybe because kids those days had to grow up and head to war ?

Or maybe because a adult has to work, have a job and all; while a kid can just have fun all day and don't have to do any jobs at all. Though even kids have chores like doing the dishes so don't really see the big deal not to grow up. Though at Never-land in the Disney version they just had fun all day. cat_smile

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
He was a kid forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items