• Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
My favorite Disney princess is Jasmine. whee
Who is your favorite Disney princess? ~

User Image

Questionable Borg

Cinderella
Belle.

I've played Jasmine in theatre productions so many times that I can't help but love her too. heart
Although I love Belle, I gotta say Ariel.

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
Ariel mainly because I want to be a mermaid wanted to be a mermaid when I was little.
Was Jasmine, is Belle
User Image areil ,and belle
Snow white
gaia_angelleft I would have to say my favorite princess of all time would have to be ariel, She was my favorite when i was little.

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belle always and forever. I identify with her the most. I think I wanted to be her when I was four or five.

Although, I really do like the reimagining of Snow White in ABC's Once Upon a Time

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Which ever one I happen to be watching at the time. smile
I love pretty much all of the Disney animated movies, with the possible exception of the ones that came out during the 70's.
Not quite sure what happened to Disney during that period, but IMHO, that was pretty much a lost decade in their catalogue.
I remember when we went to see the Little Mermaid, and thinking to myself, "Disney's back!".
I've loved almost every Disney and Pixar animated movie I've seen since then. blaugh

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Malevolent Firestarter

★★☆

I think Belle and Jasmine.
Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite Disney movie, and I identified with Belle when I was younger because I was (still am) a big book worm and often got picked on because of it.
Jasmine was also a favorite because she was lucky enough to have a pet tiger! And because she has an attitude to rival my own. I named my first cat Jasmine after her.

"Live each day as if you're
the protagonist of the Earth."
ariel the mirmaid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out