Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ariel and Mulan :^)

Widower

Demonic Rogue

15,450 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I always loved Ariel as a kid but now I really like Jasmine. Can't really pick between the 2
Belle. Always Belle xD
Arora/Briar Rose
and also Kiara
Mulan! Girl power all the way!
Its a toss up between Belle and Ariel I loved them both so much

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

teahyung's Wife

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mine is princess Aurora. I guess its cause I wanted a prince to kiss me and wake me up from a deep sleep like her. Ahahah jealousy xD

7,825 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mulan and Rapunzel. I like strong tough princessess

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kawaii Carnivore

Even though she s not a princess ,
MULAN heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Forever !!!(my favorite since I was 5 )

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
It's been awhile since I last saw Beauty and the Beast so I can't remember if she becomes a princess or a noble woman, but Disney always calls their favorite heroines princess.

Anyhow Belle is my favorite. Unlike the other princesses she seemed more interested in books and knowledge, was content with her life, and loved her father. She didn't want to be with and marry the handsome rich guy of the town (and spend her time in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant as he wanted her to be) like all of the other princesses tend to do but instead sacrificed herself in place of her father to live with a short tempered, rude, and selfish, scary beast who was a beast throughout most of the movie and fell in love with him despite his looks and after a drastic attitude change.

Belle seemed like the opposite of all of the other Princesses except for the recent Princess and the Frog story. That seems the same formula wise except for the antagonist.

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Contributor 150
Since I am her through and through, Belle. She is pretty much exactly like me. I also really love Mulan. She isn't considered by most to be a Disney Princess but to me she is. She is so strong and honorable. She fought for what she wanted and believed in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff