Welcome to Gaia! ::

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Easy--Jasmine. She's so smart in comparison to most of them. I like Fiona and Mulan too, though.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
However. My favorite fairy tale princess who is NOT associated with Disney is Kaye from the Holly Black Modern Faerie Tales. She is the cleverest and most beautiful princess of them all.

7,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
My favourite is Mulan. She´s so beautifull and feminim but also with strong character and good fighting skils! She´s amazing 3nodding I wish I would be like her heart

Newbie Noob

Mulan! I love Mulan! But when Rapunzel came, I had a hard time choosing between both. lol So it's Mulan and Rapunzel then. xd
Growing up in Rural Japan, I thought Mulan was based off of Yoshiko Kawashima (Aisin Gioro Xianyu/ AKA: Eastern Jewel)

So She was my favorite "Princess" untill I grew up and realized that there is no way Mulan was anything like Yoshiko... XD And Mulan is not a princess. Her family has high standing, but not royalty.
They had a farm, no servants, etc. Even if she Married Shang, a General's son, it still wouldn't be counted as royalty in China, where it is pretty much blood over everything.

So, though she hardly counts as a princess, Charlotte La Bouff is my favorite.
She is a hilarious spoilt brat and a great friend all in one... I wish I had a friend like her. XD
User Image

Devoted Vampire

6,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite princess is Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. It makes me mad that now they only refer to her as Beauty, if you go to buy a doll or toy of her.
Hobotastique
Belle.

I've played Jasmine in theatre productions so many times that I can't help but love her too. heart

Belle, then Jasmine smile

Shameless Humorist

Belle, then Mulan

MikeyFitz's Wife

I don't know how many people put her, but my favorite is Megara from Hercules if she counts. I love how down to earth she is, but still looking for her farytale. Next would be Belle, or Ariel
well v r totally talking about past tense here cz nw i hate em bt b4 snow white and princess jasmine

Feral Mage

9,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Does Tinkerbell count? Probablly not.Then Cinderella, but mostly becuase of the sewing mice and the fairy godmother.

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items