Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Disney movies! Pocahontas and the Hunchback of Notre Dame are my favorites! biggrin

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
Disney is o.k. but I think Pixar is a whole lot better. dramallama

Dapper Nerd

My ultimate fav. Disney movie is The Lion King, my mom says when I was a lil tike I use to whisper to people "I killed Mufasa" emotion_dealwithit lol
And I have always loved the disney princess movies I know some people say they totes butchered them but I absolutely love em.

Beloved Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Pocahontis & Tangled.. why? I can relate to both!
/shot Dx

Magnetic Regular

Queen Belle of Beasts
My all time favorite is Beauty and the Beast.
Tangled is a close second smile .

I am currently trying to collect all the animated classics on DVD, and still have the VHS versions (even though I don't have a VHS player anymore lol)

lol

2,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My favourite Disney Movies are Wall-E and Lion King. I also like The Beaty and The Beast and Alladdin Trilogy

Questionable Borg

I suppose it all depends on the movie.
Amen to that!! I have always loved Disney movies! We have pretty much all of ours on VHS still!!! whee
i love princess i love areil from the littl emermaild whee whee whee heart heart heart wahmbulance wahmbulance

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XxIced-Odd-CupcakesxX
My ultimate fav. Disney movie is The Lion King, my mom says when I was a lil tike I use to whisper to people "I killed Mufasa" emotion_dealwithit lol
And I have always loved the disney princess movies I know some people say they totes butchered them but I absolutely love em.

I tend to favor "Simba. I am your father." in as much of a Darth Vader voice as I can.

The joke being James Earl Jones voiced both Mufasa and Darth Vader.

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I lovelovelove all the old ones heart
I kinda got put off with the new ones because they didn't feel the same as the old ones lol, but I still love them. Disney was my childhood xD
Don't really think I can pick a favourite tbf.

Dapper Nerd

Silvia Crow
XxIced-Odd-CupcakesxX

I tend to favor "Simba. I am your father." in as much of a Darth Vader voice as I can.

The joke being James Earl Jones voiced both Mufasa and Darth Vader.
yeah i get it i remember when i first heard about that i tripped balls lol
I've always loved Aladdin. My all time favorite, even now. And of course with the new items Gaia released, I'm tempted to make a Jasmine avatar. :]

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Voter 100
My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King but the first Disney movie I owned was Bambi and I curtntly have 39 disney/pixar movies on VHS.

Distinct Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
i used tooo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers