Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hansel and Grettel, I loved the idea of a sweetie yum_strawberry (candy) house. Even though the witch was a cannibal and their step mother was a saddistic, controlling, psychotic woman. =] yum_puddi
Peter Pan + Alice in Wonderland :') heart heart heart
best fairy-tales EVER !

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
ImAKittehKatXD
best fairy-tales EVER !

cute avi 3nodding

Thieving Carnivore

24,265 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Spending a day in wonderland instead of doing my homework.
Haha i'd have to say, Shrek. I love dream works 4laugh
xxLuckyLionxx
ImAKittehKatXD
best fairy-tales EVER !

cute avi 3nodding
thank you 4laugh heart
well, thank you 3nodding redface

Adored Cat

20,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
La Bella durmiente, la version original

2,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like Beauty and the Beast 3nodding

5,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
i would say peter pan by JM barrie
and the little mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen

Questionable Borg

Cupcake Silhouette
Hansel and Grettel, I loved the idea of a sweetie yum_strawberry (candy) house. Even though the witch was a cannibal and their step mother was a saddistic, controlling, psychotic woman. =] yum_puddi
If you watch Once Upon A Time, the epsiode with Hansel and Grettel, was neat.

Questionable Borg

ii-Donut man-ii
Haha i'd have to say, Shrek. I love dream works 4laugh
Shrek isn't a fairy tale

Questionable Borg

Beloved Lunatic

Hyamichan
During WWI, there was a nurse stationed in Britain. The nurse was a terrible woman, who would kill her patients slowly with poisoned food and slight overdoses of medication over long periods of time.The nurse, along with a doctor, were one of the few remaining people stationed to a small clinic, and were staying with the few patients who couldn't leave the hospital. The nurse, and this lone doctor, were scared, but kept a brave face on for the few patients that were brought into the emergency room part of the hospital.

One night, while listening for the bomb siren, the nurse heard one of the patients speaking quietly to herself. She was mumbling the words to a nursery rhyme, and the nurse asked what the song was, and the patient told her-

"When I was a child, my mother would sing this to me if I had been bad.

Tonight, tonight,
dancing fairies,
elves of lore,
come to drink and dance,
and more.

When the clock struck three,
the Three o'clock fairies brought out cakes and snacks,
of Human heads, and their bones in sacks,
And they would feast upon their entrails with gusto,
and if you dont behave, you may be the next one on their menu!"

The woman explained that it was morbid, yes, but it still comforted her because he mother did it because she loved her.

Later on in the night, as the nurse was getting ready for bed, she was walking down the hall when she hear a soft growling noise, followed by what sounded like grinding gears and crunching sticks. She was surprised- there were no forest's near the clinic, and the only grinding thing she could think of was the generator, but that was in the basement. She followed the sound, and started thinking of the song. She looked at a nearby clock.

3 A.M.

The hairs on the back of her neck went up. She nervously made her way toward the sound, wondering, silently praying it was nothing. She went toward the basement, and grabbed a candle before heading into the darkness. She looked around the basement, and saw a figure in the corner, a bit of moonlight hitting their back. She went over, and just as she was about to tap its shoulder it turned around, and then...

The next morning, the patients told the doctor that they had heard some screaming from the basement in the early morning hours, and the doctor, believing it to just be delirium, went to go check on the nurse. He found her bed hadn't been slept in, and he got worried. He listened to the patients, and went into the basement, and was greeted with a gruesome sight.

The nurse, poor dear, was hanging from the ceiling, her face split in two exposing the skull, and her torso cut in a neat Y shape, exposing her innards- except they were laying on the ground below her.

The woman from the night before was eating her arm in the back of the basement saying

"When the clock strikes three,
The Three O'Clock fairies brought out cakes and snacks,
of Human heads, and their bones in sacks,
And they would feast upon their entrails with gusto,
And if you dont behave, you may be the next one on their menu!"

-------------------

And that is my characters story biggrin

Did you make that up? Because it was REALLY interesting! I liked it!

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
any stories with dragons in them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers