Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dabbler

Mulan, Mushu, Cricket, Grandma (from Mulan)

Can you guess what is my favorite?

Fatcat

Growing up, I always thought Quest For Camelot was Disney, so that would have been my first choice. Garrett, the blind hermit, makes me cry every time.
Seeing as it's not disney though... Ariel, from The Little Mermaid.

User Image
I love almost all disney movies, buuut animated I'd have to say is Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, and the Great Mouse Detective! ♥ Basil!!
Etoile_Sawna
Beauty and the Beast I like, but my ALL time favorite is The Rescuers Down Under. Favorite character Frank (the frill-neck lizard) emotion_awesome

The Rescuers Down Under was GREAT.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I love all of them, but my all time favs are The Princess And The Frog & Tangled.
Tiana, Naveen, Rapunzel, & Flynn Rider heart
my favorite disney movie is pocahontas and my favorite character is john 3nodding
i like hercules too , I THINK THAT guy is just an inspiration , and the movie has good mesaje wink

Liberal Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Beast from Beauty and the Beast is my favorite disney character of all time! 3nodding

User Image

I also like Stitch!

User Image
I LOVE the beauty and the beast story heart but Ariel is my fav chracter.

I'm a sucker for stories with the beauty and the beast concept
101 Dalmations.... Patch! ^^
the loin king and my fav character from it is simba

Hilarious Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I looooove Snow White.;3 Brings back childhood memories.<3 Favorite character would be Dopey. He is so ADORABLE. heart

Indulgent Reveler

I have several movies I love with Disney D: I think Little Mermaid is my all time favourite though. Best song variety in my opinion. Character wise though...I must say Meg from Hercules. Her slick replies just make me so happy <3 And one of the only female characters not set on just finding a man. She was trying to live for herself gain... after the whole idiot boyfriend thing >: D

Lonely Seeker

Definitely Mulan. i like many Disney movies but i like Mulan the best.
Beauty and the beast ==> teacups!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces