Werewolves...

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I've always been fond of the Chimera.
idk lol!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Fairies.

No, seriously.

I'm not talking about Tinkerbell and....ugh those fairies. I'm talking about the alien-minded amoral tricksters that don't quite "get it" when a joke has gone too far. Oh sure, they're cute and funny looking and s**t, right up until they make you walk off a cliff that they ASSURE you is really a lake edge or isn't as far down as it looks. All for "teh lulz".

Seriously. Any D&D or Pathfinder game I play where there are fey involved, I'm grabbing me the closest caster and tell them to ******** level the forest with fireballs.

Yeah, not quite favorite. More like "Kill on sight".

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

31,525 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • 50 Wins 150
i would say dragons but dragons arent always evil or scary or dark so a would say Hellhound .

Shady Zapper

For some reason, I really like banshees, Loki (not the Marvel one- the one historians can't decide on what type of god he was XD ), and strigois, although I've never actually found anything to do with a strigoi yet- the idea of them is pretty cool, though.

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageI don't really like scary stuff but in some games, stories, etc fairies have some scary magic. I love fairies though and my favorite fairy artist is Jessica Gailbreth. I also love mermaids as well. I thought the ones in Harry Potter were terrifying and I think the ones in Pirates of the Caribbean were awesome.

Amateur Sleuth

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User ImageUser Image

►►Jinns terrify me because you have to watch EVERYTHING you say around them lest they twist it more completely than Rumpelstiltskin. (maybe that's why I so badly want to write a character like this)

Banshees. Irish/Celtic legend says that Banshees come as a Warning of death to the one whom is going to pass. My favorite versions are the ones that sing so eerily that its mesmerizing (instead of shrieking)

Other truly terrifying creatures are the Army of the Dead from the Dimholt in The Lord of the Rings. The passages describing them in the book always give me goosebumps and shivers. â—„â—„

[I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you,
plans to give you the future you hope for.]
-Jeremiah 29:11

Fashionable Shopper

IX Odysseia IX
User ImageUser Image

►►Jinns terrify me because you have to watch EVERYTHING you say around them lest they twist it more completely than Rumpelstiltskin. (maybe that's why I so badly want to write a character like this)

Banshees. Irish/Celtic legend says that Banshees come as a Warning of death to the one whom is going to pass. My favorite versions are the ones that sing so eerily that its mesmerizing (instead of shrieking)

Other truly terrifying creatures are the Army of the Dead from the Dimholt in The Lord of the Rings. The passages describing them in the book always give me goosebumps and shivers. â—„â—„

[I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you,
plans to give you the future you hope for.]
-Jeremiah 29:11

User ImageOh yeah they are terrifying. In Charmed there were two Jinns. The one I remember the most was actually a demon who was imprisoned and cursed to be a Jinn. She managed to trick her way free and take over a lost city in a desert but The Charmed Ones got her, lol. She was a scary trickster. The Jinn was like that on Wizards of Waverly Place too.

The Banshee in Charmed scared me the first time I saw it, lol. Those screams..... and fangs.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm gonna have to go with akaname.
R a i n b o o h
In our country the Philippines, there is a creature called manananggal.

She is a woman that can seperate her body in half through the waistline and flies at night with her upper body (and leaves the other half in a hidden place), looking for pregnant women to feed on or sometimes children. It is said that the only way to kill a manananggal is to put salt on her lower body, so that she can't re-connect with it anymore. When the sun comes up and when the creature still can't return to her body, she gets burned by the sunlight.

Even today, there are some people who have encountered a manananggal, however, none of them have sufficient evidence.

That's so creepy...

Beloved Phantom

A billdad...

If you have ever paddled around Boundary Pond, in north- west Maine, at night you have probably heard from out the black depths of a cove a spat like a paddle striking the water. It may have been a paddle, but the chances are ten to one that it was a billdad fishing. This animal occurs only on this one pond, in Hurricane Township. It is about the size of a beaver, but has long, kangaroo-like hind legs, short front legs, webbed feet, and a heavy, hawk-like bill. Its mode of fishing is to crouch on a grassy point overlooking the water, and when a trout rises for a bug, to leap with amazing swiftness just past the fish, bringing its heavy, flat tail down with a resounding smack over him. This stuns the fish, which is immediately picked up and eaten by the billdad. It has been reported that sixty yards is an average jump for an adult male.
Up to three years ago the opinion was current among lumber jacks that the billdad was fine eating, but since the beasts are exceedingly shy and hard to catch no one was able to remember having tasted the meat. That fall one was killed on Boundary Pond and brought into the Great Northern Paper Company's camp on Hurricane Lake, where the cook made a most savory slumgullion of it. The first (and only) man to taste it was Bill Murphy, a tote-road swamper from Ambegegis. After the first mouthful his body stiffened, his eyes glazed, and his hands clutched the table edge. With a wild yell he rushed out of the cook-house, down to the lake, and leaped clear out fifty yards, coming down in a sitting posture—exactly like a billdad catching a fish. Of course, he sank like a stone. Since then not a lumber jack in Maine will touch billdad meat, not even with a pike pole.
no, strike that. a tripodero biggrin

The chaparral and foothill forests of California contain many queer freaks of one kind and another. One of the strangest and least known is the tripodero, and animal with two contractile or telescopic legs and a tail like a kangaroo's. This peculiarity in structure enables the animal to elevate itself at will, so that it may tower above the chaparral, or, if it chooses, to pull in its legs and present a compact form for crowding through the brush. The tripodero's body is not large but is solidly built, and its head is nearly all snout, the value of which is seen in the method by which food is obtain. As the animal travels through the brush-covered country it elongates its legs from time to time, thus shoving itself up above the brush for purposes of observation. If it sights game within a range of ten rods it takes aim with its snout and tilts itself until the right elevation is obtained, then with astonishing force blows a sundried quid of clay, knocking its victim senseless. (A supply of these quids is always carried in the left jaw.) The tripodero then contracts its legs and bores its way through the brush to its victim, where it stays until the last bone is cracked and eaten.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff