• Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mine is the Kelpie.

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have no idea what that is, but imma go simpole and say dragons...

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
A kelpie is a water horse from Scottish folklore. Legend has it that this creature could shape shift into either a handsome young man or a beautiful horses, it is said that it would lure its prey to it and as the person touched it, it's adhesive skin would prevent its victim from escaping then dragging it down into the water and drowning them. After the person had drowned the kelpie would then eat its victim only leaving it's liver and heart.
haha my dog is a kelpie. yes thats a breed... But i'd have to say my favorite is the leeds devil. Look it up. all the lore about it is insane. and theres a lot of proof for it too!! Super creepy! or when i was little the slender man scared the s**t out of.. me does LOL!
burning_eyes

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
nice choices :3

Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
El coco, which is basically spanish for "the boogy man"

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Pyro BladeWing

Hell, any incarnation of the bogeyman is good. It's terrifying how common it is. It really speaks to the primal fears of humanity that there is always something just waiting in the dark to get you...

Wheezing Cranberry

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
For me its gotta be between El Chupacabra and The Boogeyman. Both creep me out so much that if I ever think about them during the day, I will actually shut my closet before going to sleep that night sweatdrop
For me, it will always be the Σειρῆνες or Sirens heart
I find it especially fascinating, that they used to have wings, not fish tails.

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I love all of the creatures. Myths and Folklore fasicante me so much. I love learning about these thing. Im such a nerd. xD

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Xiam
Pyro BladeWing

Hell, any incarnation of the bogeyman is good. It's terrifying how common it is. It really speaks to the primal fears of humanity that there is always something just waiting in the dark to get you...
Agrees entirely.
I'm more partial to Greek mythology myself. =) I think the gorgons are especially frightening, not to mention the Ferryman. =/

Charon, the Ferryman of the River Styx. He is a frightening mythological figure/creature.

Chatty Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
dramallama
FallenSin
I'm more partial to Greek mythology myself. =) I think the gorgons are especially frightening, not to mention the Ferryman. =/

Charon, the Ferryman of the River Styx. He is a frightening mythological figure/creature.
I love Charon! biggrin I drew him for my World Civilazations teacher while we were on greece <3
Darkfirefairy37
dramallama
FallenSin

I love Charon! biggrin I drew him for my World Civilazations teacher while we were on greece <3

I like him because Death (Charon) is depicted in every single culture. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff