Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

Alone_Catt
i like Jacob and Edward hard to descide

easy answer. im on team jacob/taylor lautner biggrin
robert pattinson is FUGLY.
Twilight is NOT a Fairytale. Fairytales teach lessons, or at least scare kids to sleep. Twilight is just crap. If you want to talk about it... GO TO THE CORRECT FOURM, I IMPLORE YOU.
It's not my favorite peice of literature, but I'm mutual about it.
edward sucks -.-

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Twilight is too a fairytale. There are fairies in it, because Edward and his vampire crew are all fairies. They sparkle in the sunlight and they're so "holier-than-thou" at whatever they do and--

No. Just no.

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TWILIGHT IS IN THE FUTURE COZ EDWARD SAYS HIS BEEN AS A 17 YR OLD TEENAGER FOR 1000'S AND 1000'S OF YEARS

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TWILIGHT IS SUPER AWESOME I FULLY AGREE

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
honeybeexx
TWILIGHT IS IN THE FUTURE COZ EDWARD SAYS HIS BEEN AS A 17 YR OLD TEENAGER FOR 1000'S AND 1000'S OF YEARS

Or, *shock and gasp*, he was turned in the past.

I know abstract concepts like past, present and future are hard for your tiny mind to grasp, but please, take the time to let your few remaining neurons fire off enough to put two and two together.

God I ******** hate teens/tweens.
I don't want to live on a planet where people think twilight is a fairy tale.
I like the movies,but i rather read the books i like to compare my relationships to bella's but i wish i had a guy like edward redface heart even if i am team jacob
Strawberry SweetiePie
Alone_Catt
i like Jacob and Edward hard to descide

easy answer. im on team jacob/taylor lautner biggrin
robert pattinson is FUGLY.

sweetheart im on the same boat i love jacob's compassion but i also love edward's love for only bella.
Jacob's compassion? He was a whiny little--for lack of a better word--b***h who "fell in love" for a fish of a girl! And Edward doesn't love. He possesses, and that, my dears, is not love. Twilight is not a love story. It's a story about obsession. So was Wuthering Heights, but apparently SMeyer was too blind by raging teenage hormones to see the reality of that story and drew parallels from that to her own story. How does she even have a degree in English Literature?

Also, GO TO YOUR OWN FORUM.

God, I hate teenagers. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I do not see what this has to do with fairy tales, topic is a fail. stare

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Bunders
I do not see what this has to do with fairy tales, topic is a fail. stare

It's the misguided concept that "vampires" (and I use that term loosely) and werewolves shapeshifters make a story instantly a Fantasy, and these same people are stupid enough to think that Fantasy = Fairy Tale.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff