9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
fish17171
1) I wish to be good at PE
2) I wish to have one LOYAL friend
3) i wish for..... a kittenstar classified_jet

1)You are good at P.E,but bad at maths,english and science.As you are not good at the core subjects you fail in life,I guess you realised it is not all about P.E.

2)You have one loyal friend while the rest of the world is against you,you won't get far. xD

3)Kitten star on gaia or in real?Not specific enough.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
1. I wish I had a pet dragon in real life that did what i said and doesn't hurt me or my family
2. i wish i could get invisiblility
3. i wish i could travel to alternate worlds

Fashionable Raider

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
1) I wish to own tons of athletic and sports equipment, to be able to train to take on a career of being a athlete.
2) I wish that all people would become more kind, to encourage others just to be themselves and except people they way they are (That Sounds Corny but it will make life a little less annoying in High school)
3) As for my final wish, I wish to own all neon, bright colors of spray paint, so i can spray paint dull walls, from place to place, to make them look like a more creative and "radical". (Places that are actually aloud to be painted so i wouldn't be arrested!)

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kikie19
1) I wish that every time I reached into the pockets of my pants, I could instantly pull out all the money I could possibly want or need, in any currency I desire, for the rest of my life, which will be long and healthy.

2) I wish to have the ability to instantly attain any knowledge I would like for the rest of my life (which, as mentioned in the previous wish, will be long and healthy).

3) I wish you not to intentionally mess up my previous two wishes.

1)Your are wishing for two things in one wish?You can obviously only wish for one,but you have wished for two which is money,and a long life.

2)You have memory loss,this does not effect your health but does effect your knowledge.

3)Well to be honest you have wished for four wishes...

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Raela_615
1) I wish to be free of the life that I currently lead! sad
2) I wish I could help stop poverty in third world countries! smile
3) I wish to become a succesful forensic scientist! biggrin

1)You are a bird, freeeeeeeee!
2)Poverty has stopped but returns a year later.
3)You become a successful forensic scientist but people only pay heed to your work after your death,but still you are know as the "successful forensic scientist"

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
bree1000
1. I wish I had a pet dragon in real life that did what i said and doesn't hurt me or my family
2. i wish i could get invisiblility
3. i wish i could travel to alternate worlds

1.You have a pet dragon which is a toy.(You did not say a real-life dragon)*
2.Your power lasts only 30 seconds,use it wisely.
3.You travel to the alternate world,here everyone is evil,you get stabbed and you are dead.

"Pet dragon in real life "You did say a pet dragon which is in real life.but you did not mention if the dragon was real.
1) I wish I could have good health forever.
2) I wish I could have the power to age (make my self younger or older if I want) forever.
3) I wish that no matter what I need to pay for, no mater what I'm wearing (dress, skirt, shorts, pants, panties, boxes, ect.) there is a pocket with an endless suply of money so I can reach into it and pull out the ammount I need (plus tax, if any. in the currency I need it to be) but it only works if the clothes are on me.
blaugh

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I LOVE THE MOVIE THREE WISHEZ

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Patty Lovegood
1) I wish I could have good health forever.
2) I wish I could have the power to age (make my self younger or older if I want) forever.
3) I wish that no matter what I need to pay for, no mater what I'm wearing (dress, skirt, shorts, pants, panties, boxes, ect.) there is a pocket with an endless suply of money so I can reach into it and pull out the ammount I need (plus tax, if any. in the currency I need it to be) but it only works if the clothes are on me.
blaugh

1)You live while your loved ones die.
2)Your dead,now...
3)There is no such thing as clothes,now where will you get your money from?
1. I wish to be the change I want to see in the world.

2. I wish for a cure for cancer.

3. I wish for everyone to feel loved.

Dangerous Friend

I Electra I
yum_puddi B u m p yum_puddi

"The things that I want to wish for the most are truly impossible. Saying them out loud would only bring sadness."

Anxious Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Champion 300
One: I wish I can have the unlimited ability to freeze and unfreeze time for as long as I want, with no bad side effects. wink
Two: I wish I could have the ability to read minds whenever I want, have complete control,..with no bad side effects. wink
Three: I wish I had a way higher IQ, but not to the extent of insanity or boredom of life...and no bad side effects. wink

ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces