Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Shameless Noob

1. I wish i was a cute healthy beautiful sane normal panda who lives happily with my loved ones and lived peacefully all throughout the life and that i lived a good life.

2. I wish i know all the languages in the world that i can speak correctly and fluently and that all of the listeners understand what i am saying and i can understand them as well and that i never had an amnesia nor any kind of disease to make me forget all of them thus because of this i become an ambassadress of the earth for helping people understanding each other thru communication and so the extraterrestrial creatures too.

3. I wish i could paint like vincent van gogh. thats it, end of story. i just only want the way he paints. and people would love my artworks and buy them for high prices and museums come running after me for my artworks while i am still alive and i wasn't insane as him who drinks and cuts his ear for a whore and whatever bullcrap he has done to waste the potential gifts he had. and that i paint with both of my hands and I'm still whole as a body, in emotions, in soul, and in mind.

p.s. may i just ask? are you taking up law in college? you're finding a way to regret people's wishes. like your motto is: "be careful what you wish for" thing-y.

and before you try to let me regret what i just wished, please read between the lines okay? its not as specific as it can be, but i go crazy when someone answers me wrong. got that, fairy?

Interesting Informer

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
1) I wish that I could draw an amazingly good manga that is loved by everyone on Earth and off of Earth.

2) I wish that the amazingly good manga loved by everyone on Earth and off Earth was turned into an anime that was loved by everyone and thing in the universe.

3) I wish I had the power of Thor.

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
francismm
1) I wish for the Earths Nations to have complete peace, no war, no killin, no fighting.
2) I wish I could recieve a million dollars ever year for the rest of my life and my childrens' lives.
3)I wish the planet had machines to transport so that cars would pollute the earth and it would take 30 seconds to travel 1000 miles away instead of a full day.

1)There is no killing,fighting etc.So the death rate decreases hence there is no balance.There are too many people being born and less dieing.This leads to planet Earth being over-populated.In one room 11 people sleep o_o

2)You are infertile.You die because of this tragedy and stress.Your money goes down the loo.

3)"So that cars would pollute"Isn't this ready taking place...Anyway machines take up energy (electricity)Power stations burn fossil fuels in order to make fuel,as we are using more machines there is a lot more pollution.In 30 seconds,the world turns into a black midst because of the pollution.Let's see how you navigate through that!

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
lastdreamsyndrome
1. I wish i was a cute healthy beautiful sane normal panda who lives happily with my loved ones and lived peacefully all throughout the life and that i lived a good life.

2. I wish i know all the languages in the world that i can speak correctly and fluently and that all of the listeners understand what i am saying and i can understand them as well and that i never had an amnesia nor any kind of disease to make me forget all of them thus because of this i become an ambassadress of the earth for helping people understanding each other thru communication and so the extraterrestrial creatures too.

3. I wish i could paint like vincent van gogh. thats it, end of story. i just only want the way he paints. and people would love my artworks and buy them for high prices and museums come running after me for my artworks while i am still alive and i wasn't insane as him who drinks and cuts his ear for a whore and whatever bullcrap he has done to waste the potential gifts he had. and that i paint with both of my hands and I'm still whole as a body, in emotions, in soul, and in mind.

p.s. may i just ask? are you taking up law in college? you're finding a way to regret people's wishes. like your motto is: "be careful what you wish for" thing-y.

and before you try to let me regret what i just wished, please read between the lines okay? its not as specific as it can be, but i go crazy when someone answers me wrong. got that, fairy?

1)Your loved ones are not pandas you did not mention if they were pandas you have only written "loved ones".Hence I will assume they are humans.As pandas are aggressive creatures when your human "loved ones" come to give you a hug.You attack according to natural instinct.Other than that your life is peaceful,happy and merry.Instead of living with your human "loved ones" you find another panda and you live happily with your panda loved one,this is still following your wish.

2)You can't just learn all the languages like that,it takes time.You did not mention how quick you learn the languages.Aged 81 you finally finish learning all the languages in the world,because of this you become ambassadress of Earth,but you soon(aged around 85) become to fragile and get put into a care home.

3)Fame lead you to suicide.

Shameless Noob

I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome

1)Your loved ones are not pandas you did not mention if they were pandas you have only written "loved ones".Hence I will assume they are humans.As pandas are aggressive creatures when your human "loved ones" come to give you a hug.You attack according to natural instinct.Other than that your life is peaceful,happy and merry.Instead of living with your human "loved ones" you find another panda and you live happily with your panda loved one,this is still following your wish.

2)You can't just learn all the languages like that,it takes time.You did not mention how quick you learn the languages.Aged 81 you finally finish learning all the languages in the world,because of this you become ambassadress of Earth,but you soon(aged around 85) become to fragile and get put into a care home.

wow lol you're good. ily xD emotion_awesome

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
lastdreamsyndrome
I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome

User Image
xD
And thanks!

Shameless Noob

I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome
I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome

User Image
xD
And thanks!

lawl xD you wouldn't! emotion_brofist
so this do mean yer taking up law eh?

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
lastdreamsyndrome
I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome
I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome

User Image
xD
And thanks!

No touching.....
User Image
And I'm not.

Shameless Noob

I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome
I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome
I Electra I
lastdreamsyndrome

User Image
xD
And thanks!

No touching.....
User Image
And I'm not.

touché, are you on pms or something? xD

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
lastdreamsyndrome

Yep.

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
1) I wish to be good at PE
2) I wish to have one LOYAL friend
3) i wish for..... a kittenstar classified_jet
1) I wish that every time I reached into the pockets of my pants, I could instantly pull out all the money I could possibly want or need, in any currency I desire, for the rest of my life, which will be long and healthy.

2) I wish to have the ability to instantly attain any knowledge I would like for the rest of my life (which, as mentioned in the previous wish, will be long and healthy).

3) I wish you not to intentionally mess up my previous two wishes.

Liberal Genius

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
1) I wish to be free of the life that I currently lead! sad
2) I wish I could help stop poverty in third world countries! smile
3) I wish to become a succesful forensic scientist! biggrin

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
DarkYangDragon
1) I wish that I could draw an amazingly good manga that is loved by everyone on Earth and off of Earth.

2) I wish that the amazingly good manga loved by everyone on Earth and off Earth was turned into an anime that was loved by everyone and thing in the universe.

3) I wish I had the power of Thor.

1)You create the amazingly good manga,then you die.

2)People admire your amazing work but because you are dead you receive no money,fame etc from your admirers.

3)Thor,the thor in the movies or what?You won't specific enough for all I know they might be someone called Thor living next door...*

*You have lost the wish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces