Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
aThodelm
Oh! I watched this when I was younger. It made me sad that Virginia finished the narration with "the first adventure in the 10th kingdom," but then nothing else happened. sad

Could always find fanfic. :3 There's some REAL gems out there if you do some google searches. ^^

Advanced Enabler

Haha, aww, now I feel bad that I started a 10th Kingdom thread when there was already an excellent one out there. I must have missed this when I checked yesterday. DX

But yeah, I love this show. I rewatch it every other year or so, and I still love it. It was the first DVD our family owned!

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Celt05
It is fun if you can make it all the way through all 10 hours.

I love tenth kingdom it's amazing!! love it!! heart heart

Witty Survivor

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
E.Beth
If you like fractured fairy tales and need another series to watch and don't want to wait each week to see a new episode you should try The Tenth Kingdom.

It is a blast seeing how it re imagines and combines all the old fairy tales in a new way.

In it a young woman, Virginia, and her father, Tony, being transported from New York City to a world where Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, and Cinderella ended up great Queens. The world is now troubled by trolls, dragons, and a evil plan to rule all the kingdoms. The longer they stay in that world, the more they become part of it. I

It has romance, humor, action, a dash of horror, and is all around likeable. Highly recommened it

I own it and I love it!

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I own it on DVD and have to watch the whole thing at least twice a year.It is one of my favorite showes biggrin
i loved that show too i didnt get to watch the whole series when it was on the tv but ive got the book and have read it several times in a row smile i love wolf heart
It was rather brilliant, wasn't it? I wish that today's ah, suggested substitutions were anywhere near as good. Makes me very sad.

Amateur Sleuth

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
heart heart heart Tenth Kingdom!!

"Suck an ELF!"

"WHAT in the FAIRYING forest do you think you are doing?"

"HUFF PUFF!"

"But, you see doc, I dont know if I wanna love her... or EAT HER! I WANNA CHANGE! I WANNA BE A NEW MAN!"

Super Fatcat

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This movie is most definitely worth the seven hours.
It's such a good movie, but I rarely watch it anymore because it's so long. Dx

Aged Lunatic

oh my goodness, I used to love the tenth kingdom
I remember watching it all the time with my mom when I was younger
ahhh, those were good times
heart
I think I'll have to rewatch it
hehe
I started rewatching it tonight C: I couldn't resist

kdlsjfsjf;sd
wolf
I love you
emotion_drool

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
Dancehall Hysteria
User Image
They are called ‘The Brothers Gibb’. And the song: it concerns a deadly fever that only strikes on Saturdays.
User ImageUser Image

Nicey nice.

Shady Zapper

Ren Takahashi
Dancehall Hysteria
User Image
They are called ‘The Brothers Gibb’. And the song: it concerns a deadly fever that only strikes on Saturdays.
User ImageUser Image

Nicey nice.

Thanks!
Totally own this movie cuz wolfy is so hot smile

Witty Humorist

Oh,come now, no love for Wendell? I loved him and Wolf, both. Wendell certainly did make a big change through the story.

One of my fvorite fairy tales <3
Isn't there already a thread on this? razz Oh well, the more the merrier! biggrin

Anyway, I LOVE The 10th Kingdom, I actually had no idea that so many more people loved it as much as I do. biggrin I still have the 3 VHS set that I got in like the early 2000s. I really want to find it on DVD someday. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff