< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quiet Daydreamer
What else has he been in? I don't recall seeing him in anything else, though I know he's done other things.
Well, this probably isn't one that's up your alley, but he was Max Medina in "Gilmore Girls," Rory's teacher, as well as a love interest of Lorelai.

He's been in a few "small" roles in other things here and there, but most recently, I've seen him in a couple episodes of Pan Am.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Quiet Daydreamer
Cyanide Kittens
I saw the title and had goose bumps.
I haven't seen the 10th Kingdom in ages, and I really need to.

I have to say though, I loved the entirety of the sheparding town.
The magic well, all the sheep, Virginia's song, Wolf's restraints.

Wolf was always my favorite, "With the fur! Not against it!"
<3

This series taught me that fairy tales can be very real, and they're not always the good kind.
Hands down one of my most favorite series ever.
Wolf is just the best!
If you want to just do a bit of a rewatch, the whole thing's up on youtube, though it's poor quality. The DVDs are cheap last time I looked if you want to buy them (and I think they're totally worth the investment).
Ugh, that one shepherdess...I wanted to smack her. But then I felt bad about that after she got killed. I love the "We Will Shear You" part! And Virginia looked so good in that dress.

Actually, it's uploaded in high quality by someone named MagicJems. I don't know if I should even be saying that, but I'm pretty sure linking it would be a bad idea, so you'll have to find it yourself if you want to watch it ("you" meaning anyone who doesn't own the DVDs, of course). I really wish it was available on bluray. That would be awesome!

Also, I think it's unanimous. Wolf is the best ever. xd

Shady Zapper

Quiet Daydreamer
That_Green_Lady_13
The elevator.

You mean the matchbox inside the witch's pocket?

XD
"She put us in her pocket!"

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Quiet Daydreamer
Blind Red Dragon
God I loved this movie/ mini series

I found it at blockbuster for ten bucks snagged it

and have watched it through like eight times

its so clever

I love any kind of amalgam that involves differents stories and such and it was fun to see how this fairy tale world ended up after the Happily Ever After

I still hate that singing ring of Wolf's it was annoying

But to date Wolf is one of my favorite characters, the actor plays him so well, brought him to life
and try to tell me after watching this you didnt say
"Huff Puff" and scratch your cheek the way he did
Man, only $10?! We bought it when it first came out on DVD, so it was way more expensive than that. XD

Ugh, that singing ring is the absolute worst. If a guy gave that to me, I'd chuck it in the river right away.

Haha! I actually changed my screen name on skype to "Huff Puff" for awhile, and my friend changed hers to "Suck an Elf." We thought they made excellent names.

yeah I didnt even know it was on DVD when I saw it, was like
"Oh...my...Bob"

top it off I had a gift card so it cost me only the tax

I know the singing ring is idiotic, I mean it only stops singing when its but in a box or something so that would mean like eighty percent of the time its going to be singing, unless the girl keeps her hands in her pockets all day
I always get so excited watching ti try to swim away from that fish

oh god I forgot about "Suck an Elf"
though they were bumbling I love the Bundy trolls,even though they were only one dimensional I think they were like the best constant characters in the series, but they added a lotta jokes for makign their world seem more realistic, cant remember their drug joke,
and heck I cant watch the parts with Ed O Neill without making some Married with Children jokes
"Ahh Queen I hate my life, hate my kids, and all these shoes, God why me?"
Quiet Daydreamer
-KaiKeKoa-
Hands Down Wolf and Doggie Prince are my favorite charcters. Oh And Cinderella! i watch the movie every year now smile
Haha, it's become more of a biannual tradition for me, though part of that is due to my mom retaining possession of the DVDs and the fact I don't live with her. sad

I'm kinda sad they didn't have more of Cinderella, she seemed like such an interesting character!

Yeah she was funny :> did you know there making a Sequal?? its coming out in 2013. and they will have cinderella back and wolf and virgina. and of course there kiddies.
Oh my gosh, I didn't know many people actually knew about this miniseries!! I absolutely love it to bits, it's so nostalgic to me. I grew up watching this over and over again, ahh such fond memories. heart heart I think I might actually watch it again someday soon. I think they should really re-air it on TV.

Magical Duck

User Image
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,

-KaiKeKoa-

Yeah she was funny :> did you know there making a Sequal?? its coming out in 2013. and they will have cinderella back and wolf and virgina. and of course there kiddies.

You better be telling the truth 'cos I love this series sooo much, which is why I bought the boxset (It's in some weird foreign language though razz ).

Was kinda sad at the end that they mentioned a new plot but never developed it into a new series.

'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.
User Image

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

♥ I just love this mini series so much, I was in love with Wolf <3
I hope I can still find it in internet.. :/
rainy day blues
User Image

-KaiKeKoa-

You better be telling the truth 'cos I love this series sooo much, which is why I bought the boxset (It's in some weird foreign language though razz ).

Was kinda sad at the end that they mentioned a new plot but never developed it into a new series.

User Image

Sorry to be a party-pooper, but there is no sequel coming out in 2013... At least nothing has been officially confirmed. I know it was planned to make a sequel years ago but the original series wasn't successful enough. sad

But as much as I love TTK, I think I'm fine if there isn't a sequel. I think it would end up disappointing us somehow, and would probably be way less successful since a lot of people would have forgotten about TTK by now.

But there will always be fanfiction. wink

Anyway, I'm actually currently rewatching it right now as I write this. smile I have the set on VHS which I got when I was just a little kid, I can only imagine how many times I've watched them. razz Someday I do want to get it on DVD and also get the book.
Buttercream Pendragon
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

♥ I just love this mini series so much, I was in love with Wolf <3
I hope I can still find it in internet.. :/

You can watch it on YouTube, or if you want to purchase it (which I highly recommend) you can find it on Amazon. smile

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
WileyDairyGnome

♥ Thank you, I think I'm gonna buy it smile

Magical Duck

User Image

WileyDairyGnome

Sorry to be a party-pooper, but there is no sequel coming out in 2013... At least nothing has been officially confirmed. I know it was planned to make a sequel years ago but the original series wasn't successful enough. sad

But as much as I love TTK, I think I'm fine if there isn't a sequel. I think it would end up disappointing us somehow, and would probably be way less successful since a lot of people would have forgotten about TTK by now.

To be truthful I'd be glad if there isn't a sequel, mostly because the series was so good I don't want it ever ever ever to be ruined. (Sequels ruin everything)

Makes me sad though that it was an unsuccessful and underappreciated series. But at the same time: Yay all mine!

User Image
Buttercream Pendragon
WileyDairyGnome

♥ Thank you, I think I'm gonna buy it smile

Yay! Have fun rewatching it non-stop. wink

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I watched this with my mother and brother every single night it was one. We loved it. Have to say our favorite character was Wolf, but Prince grew on us. {The real prince, the dog pretending to be Prince was just luffable.}

I also enjoyed who they got to play Snow White in this series.

It would be really cool if they could have a reference to 10th Kingdom in Once Upone a Time.
rainy day blues
User Image

-KaiKeKoa-

User Image

I would sooo not be lying about this. Ive read it on IMDB.com and its gonna be about virgina and wolfs kid!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff