Wolf. <3 0.57843137254902 57.8% [ 177 ]
...no. (in which case you should check it out!) 0.29084967320261 29.1% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aw man, if nostalgia had a media twin...I actually have the book someone made of the show lying on my bookshelf across from me right now, I usually pull it out at the pool for a bit of light reading...
Aw, my book's upside down. Better go fix it.

Interesting Bookworm

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
omg i love it! have it on dvd and watch it when ever i get a chance or when i just need a good love story movie heart heart heart
I would love to read the book of it, but it's so hard to find. sad
heart
I adored the Prince and the Pup! ^~^
Holy crap other people who know about this movie!?!?!?!?!?! I felt so alone! I feel really old school for knowing this movie, even though it's not that old!
I own it on VHS... Or, well... It's actually 3 VHS's. The first time I watched it, I didn't know it was going to be about seven hours long, so I started it at 10pm and finished it at 5am!
My favorite character has to be Wolf!! heart
My favorite scene is when Tony gets mad at the frog in the tunnel under the castle, so he picks it up and it says, 'Don't touch me there! Only my girlfriend is allowed to touch me there!' blaugh
I also love how the trolls curse: "Suck an Elf!"
Fun Fact: There's a petition going around the internet trying to encourage the making a release of the sequel "House of Wolves"!!!!!
IggyxNoir
Holy crap other people who know about this movie!?!?!?!?!?! I felt so alone! I feel really old school for knowing this movie, even though it's not that old!
I own it on VHS... Or, well... It's actually 3 VHS's. The first time I watched it, I didn't know it was going to be about seven hours long, so I started it at 10pm and finished it at 5am!
My favorite character has to be Wolf!! heart
My favorite scene is when Tony gets mad at the frog in the tunnel under the castle, so he picks it up and it says, 'Don't touch me there! Only my girlfriend is allowed to touch me there!' blaugh
I also love how the trolls curse: "Suck an Elf!"
Fun Fact: There's a petition going around the internet trying to encourage the making a release of the sequel "House of Wolves"!!!!!

I have the 3 VHS set too! biggrin I would love to get it on DVD one day.

Man, every time I read this thread, it makes me want to watch T10K all over again. I wish I knew how many times in total throughout my life I've seen it.... It would be a lot. whee

Hardened Lover

16,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Love, love, love this miniseries! I've got it on DVD (finally, after years of renting the VHS tapes from the library), and I watch it at least once a year. My favorite character is (no surprise) Wolf. As for a favorite scene, that's a little harder. Different things strike me every time I watch it.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I bought this movie on DVD, and have watched it recently. It is one of my favorite movies, and you don't hear of it often! I saw it when it originally aired, and have loved it ever since. Wolf is definitely my favorite character. heart

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Citizen 200
I love this so much. Wolf was probably the first tv character I ever had a crush on when I was younger. lolz

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
My favorite scene is the fairy tale take on Queen's we will rock you.
I loved the whole movie, all 6 1/2 hours of it. It's been too long since I've seen it though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff