No. 0.038834951456311 3.9% [ 4 ]
Haven't watched it. 0.12621359223301 12.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
< 1 2 3
lovelymoontide
JJmyster22
lovelymoontide
JJmyster22
I love tangled, but personally I think that they shouldn't have cut her hair so short in the end.

Very true, specially since it will never grow again after that cut. I feel like it would be strange to have a lifetime of short hair.

Just wait, she'll get gum stuck in it and have to cut it all off. She'll be bald O.O

I hope the peanut butter is still invented then. (surprising always does the trick)

No, the peanut butter will have mysteriously vanished O.o
lovelymoontide
JJmyster22
I love tangled, but personally I think that they shouldn't have cut her hair so short in the end.

Very true, specially since it will never grow again after that cut. I feel like it would be strange to have a lifetime of short hair.

There's kind of a debate about that. Thankfully, Disney never said it wouldn't grow back, and in the movie, Rapunzel told Flynn that when her hair's cut, it loses its power and turns brown, but she didn't say it stops growing. So we can hope, right? 3nodding

I loooooove the movie. The songs are nice too and the lantern scene was beautiful.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
My favorite Disney movie that has come out in recent years.

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
A Menina Pianista
lovelymoontide
JJmyster22

There's kind of a debate about that. Thankfully, Disney never said it wouldn't grow back, and in the movie, Rapunzel told Flynn that when her hair's cut, it loses its power and turns brown, but she didn't say it stops growing. So we can hope, right? 3nodding

I loooooove the movie. The songs are nice too and the lantern scene was beautiful.

It's more of the fact that she never cuts her hair, and that piece of hair stayed the same length for all those years.
heart heart heart heart
Oh this movie made me cry. I LOVE this movie. It's so cute. I wish she didn't cut off her hair though...
Vickieex3
heart heart heart heart
Oh this movie made me cry. I LOVE this movie. It's so cute. I wish she didn't cut off her hair though...

I know right? All he had to do was move his hand down maybe 12 inches and she would have enough to work with if she wanted to change up the style sometimes. xD

Beloved Bookworm

It ranks pretty high up on my list of favorite Disney movies (:

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Voter 100
I liked it and I would do anything to have that long hair that is blonde

Questionable Borg

I haven't seen it, but it's on my list of things movies to watch.

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MisakiAdventures
I love IT!!! emotion_kirakira

I love the movie it's cool yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash