<3 </3
  Tangled

You like the movie or not?

Yes. 0.83495145631068 83.5% [ 86 ]
No. 0.038834951456311 3.9% [ 4 ]
Haven't watched it. 0.12621359223301 12.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
< 1 2 3 >

I love this movie. Its pretty funny actually..

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I like how after he cut her hair it became perfectly styled lol
I love tangled, but personally I think that they shouldn't have cut her hair so short in the end.

Suga Dedi's Fav

Prophet

Yes,i watched it and it's so hilarious! especially the palace horse blaugh
Tangled is amazing! Great music and really hilarious scenes!

7,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JJmyster22
I love tangled, but personally I think that they shouldn't have cut her hair so short in the end.

Very true, specially since it will never grow again after that cut. I feel like it would be strange to have a lifetime of short hair.

Sparkly Genius

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Wall Street 200
I love this movie, esp Eugene and the songs they sing mostly the one duo with Eugene. It was awesome and enticing.
lovelymoontide
JJmyster22

Very true, specially since it will never grow again after that cut. I feel like it would be strange to have a lifetime of short hair.

Just wait, she'll get gum stuck in it and have to cut it all off. She'll be bald O.O
You're right. It was adorable! It's now one of my fave Disney movies beside The Princess and the Frog and Mulan! >w<

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JJmyster22
lovelymoontide
JJmyster22

Just wait, she'll get gum stuck in it and have to cut it all off. She'll be bald O.O

I hope the peanut butter is still invented then. (surprising always does the trick)

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
Periwinkle Shower
The Lady Voldemort
Rapunzel is one of my favorite, if not my favorite princess.

I've seen the movie 3 times. Really difficult to get bored with.

Maximus was the coolest horse. hahaha.

I love maximus I have a horse that looks like him but his name is Snowflake Dont ask Why we named him that

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
animeprincess357
You're right. It was adorable! It's now one of my fave Disney movies beside The Princess and the Frog and Mulan! >w<

Those two movies are also very good, they are both ones I don't mind watching several times or just listening to the soundtrack.

Does anyone have a favorite song from Tangled? Mine is "Mother Knows Best," I love the things they added to it to make it even more frighting for an innocent mind.

Friendly Lunatic

I adored the artstyle in it. Something about it looks so very. . . solid. Really different from the animation style of Pixar, as it should be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff