Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't wait to watch this because it has Kristen Stuart!!

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
This movie looks freaking awesome! I always wanted to see Snow White being a bad-a** and not a weak girl and seeing her in that armor it makes me happy. Kristen Stewart has the edginess to her to play a strong Snow White. Charlize Theron seems to be the best evil queen I have ever seen she is a real b***h. And what can I say about Chris Hemsworth besides that those biceps are incredible. Yes two movies this summer where I can ogle his beautiful body.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I say Kristen needs to grow into her teeth -.-

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
D e s p a r t e i
ii_kupkakez_ii

I was just curious as all, since I seem to see a lot of people who simply dislike because she was bad in Twilight. emotion_facepalm

Naw, that just took the cake for me xD I LAWL'd at all of those movies. I just don't go pay to see them. I wait the umpteen years for them to play on television. I'm not wasting money to see those movies. Well...it all depends, actually. Because I'm a fan of Jackson Rathbone and "Alice". I cease to call her by her real name now because I think her cast name fits her so much better <3 I have the hugest girl crush on Alice EVER xP She's amazing lol But I could just run "Bella" under a truck, back up and move forward then call it a day >>*

What do you think of her acting? :0

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
x0_FATIMAGIC
Athuisa
It looks kinda interesting.Well, Kristen Stewart is the main actress...-sigh- the expressionless

Of all the wonderful actresses they could have cast to play Snow White. They pick Kristen ******** robot Stewart. I LOLed at her trying to do a British accent in the trailer. rolleyes

I have never heard it put like that xP But I would like to know the answer to that very same question. Maybe they were trying to give her a chance. I have no idea @_@ I didn't even catch that much of the trailer to pay attention to her voice though O_o I'm trying to imagine Snow White with a British accent and it's not working hee hee

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
yenniefur
I wanna see that movie smile

You should watch it and then give a review on it =3 Let us know how it was for you.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Megumi-Ryoko

Ooo, good saying! Explain please =O

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
BjordahlKathryn1991
This movie looks freaking awesome! I always wanted to see Snow White being a bad-a** and not a weak girl and seeing her in that armor it makes me happy. Kristen Stewart has the edginess to her to play a strong Snow White. Charlize Theron seems to be the best evil queen I have ever seen she is a real b***h. And what can I say about Chris Hemsworth besides that those biceps are incredible. Yes two movies this summer where I can ogle his beautiful body.

Don't know about the edginess but I completely agree with the latter. So I take it you saw The Avengers as well? But sadly...I don't want to see it just because of his manbod but because I'm a super geek who has been waiting for this movie since I was born LMAO I have a serious addiction to The Avengers. I geek snort and shove up my glasses at the mention and gladly pounce into conversation about it. LOVE IT!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
snowy-death
I think it'd look far more appealing if Kristen Stewart wasn't in it. Or if I could decide why on earth Red Riding Hood's huntsman is in Snow White...

Maybe they joined forces XD!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Binku_Muja-
ii_kupkakez_ii

I try to give movies a chance when there's an
actor I like in it and an actor I just absolutely HATE...just like Jackson Rathbone. I'm a
fan of his acting but I absolutely Kristen Stewards acting because she sucks! But I just
couldn't even do it in Twilight emotion_donotwant I wouldn't want to have the movie ruined for
me! And I don't want to have to pay 12 bucks for a slice of crap at the theaters either
because I'm going to be highly upset if that movie is sugar honey ice tea because of her... emotion_omnomnom

./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

Most people have a 'to do' list. I have a 'wait and see' list.
It's far more practical in the long run to becoming an evil empress of darkness.

I just can't understand why the people casting the audition's
thought that she would be the fairest in all the land, 'cuz I've seen a far
prettier actress in that joke film Your Highness who would be waay better
at the role of Snow White. I suppose they were thinking that having K.S in the
film would draw in the Twilight fans. I just can't think of any other reason than that.

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

Well they may as well have thrown in Robert Pattinson (sorry I'm butchering their names...I know I am. I believe I'll just stick to initials o.o) as well. But I think, honestly, it has to do with her popularity rather than her acting skills.

If Dekota Fanning were older...I wonder if they would have cast her.. Just some food for though there.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ii_kupkakez_ii
Megumi-Ryoko

When you loose your front two teeth they are big in size and as you get older you grow into them apparently she didn't grow into hers like Miley Cyrus.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Megumi-Ryoko
ii_kupkakez_ii
Megumi-Ryoko

When you loose your front two teeth they are big in size and as you get older you grow into them apparently she didn't grow into hers like Miley Cyrus.

I couldn't stand Miley Cyrus after a while. It was almost like she sold out to sexy like the rest of Hollywood. I liked her in Hanna Montana, as much as I hate to admit...that was a pretty freaking entertaining show xD Her little sayings made me giggle.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ii_kupkakez_ii
Megumi-Ryoko
ii_kupkakez_ii
Megumi-Ryoko

I couldn't stand Miley Cyrus after a while. It was almost like she sold out to sexy like the rest of Hollywood. I liked her in Hanna Montana, as much as I hate to admit...that was a pretty freaking entertaining show xD Her little sayings made me giggle.

I only watched Hannah Montana for her sexy daddy ^^

Dapper Dabbler

ii_kupkakez_ii
snowy-death
I think it'd look far more appealing if Kristen Stewart wasn't in it. Or if I could decide why on earth Red Riding Hood's huntsman is in Snow White...

Maybe they joined forces XD!

They shouldn't have -.- It's like their just throwing in every possible thing that's going to grab peoples attention. I kinda hope the movie turns out terrible. In other news, I'm beyond pumped for Dark Shadows ^^ Hallelujah for the resurrection of vampire comedy.
yes. hell yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces