Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Binku_Muja-
ii_kupkakez_ii

Exactly what I was thinking but not in so many awesome words xD When I saw her in the trailer my face went from "o3o" to "-_O". I kid you not xD But I'm not going to down the movie until I see it (for the most part). I gave Twilight a chance but I was ready to puke after ten minutes of her putrid acting skills.

./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

Most people have a 'to do' list. I have a 'wait and see' list.
It's far more practical in the long run to becoming an evil empress of darkness.

You are a far braver person than me. emotion_yatta
I took less than half a minute watching the Twilight trailer before I closed it.
Though, to be fair, I thought i'd take a look at this film, but my mind kept throwing up
Kristen and promptly jammed my foot on the breaks. I'm just not risking it,
If it had been anyone but her, i'd go for it. But dear god she really puts me
off in so many ways. emotion_facepalm

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

I try to give movies a chance when there's an
actor I like in it and an actor I just absolutely HATE...just like Jackson Rathbone. I'm a
fan of his acting but I absolutely Kristen Stewards acting because she sucks! But I just
couldn't even do it in Twilight emotion_donotwant I wouldn't want to have the movie ruined for
me! And I don't want to have to pay 12 bucks for a slice of crap at the theaters either
because I'm going to be highly upset if that movie is sugar honey ice tea because of her... emotion_omnomnom

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
DarkBlueRose2
this is what I'm going to do: watch the movie for the plot, see if it's decent, and ignor Kristen. If I pay attention to her I wont watch the film. I don't care for her acting.
AND yes you saw her in an off the shoulder outfit in the snow....

I can chalk myself up to do that. Good idea emotion_awesome Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't watch the movie either if I direct all of my attention towards
her...jussayin lol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
D e s p a r t e i
I actually can't wait to see the movie, it definitely looks a lot better than that ridiculous mirror mirror movie.

And also, I find it odd how many people 'downvote' this movie simply because Kristen Stewart is the main actress in this movie. I mean, do you simply hate her acting or do you hate her because she was in Twilight? If it's the latter, I think it's silly to judge her based off just that.

Oh no no...I don't hate her because she was inTwilight. That has nothing to do with it. I've been with her since her younger years of acting (i.e. Zathura and the earlier). Her acting skills are just...not great at all! It's almost like she's trying too hard or something =/ Most of the movies she's been in though, I would have to say that The Runaways was the better of her movies; where she played Joan Jett. And the say she failed at that. But honestly, I think it's a lot better than the rest of the movies she was cast in emotion_bigvein OH! And Panic Room! That was a movie she didn't ruin >//<
ii_kupkakez_ii

I was just curious as all, since I seem to see a lot of people who simply dislike because she was bad in Twilight. emotion_facepalm
Athuisa
It looks kinda interesting.Well, Kristen Stewart is the main actress...-sigh- the expressionless

Of all the wonderful actresses they could have cast to play Snow White. They pick Kristen ******** robot Stewart. I LOLed at her trying to do a British accent in the trailer. rolleyes

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
D e s p a r t e i
ii_kupkakez_ii

I was just curious as all, since I seem to see a lot of people who simply dislike because she was bad in Twilight. emotion_facepalm

Oh yeah...she was bad beyond belief...even worse than she was in The Messengers lol Sadly. But I still gave Twilight a shot =) It probably would have been awesome if she weren't cast as Bella though x.x Maybe...I dunno.

Witty Hunter

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I wanna see that movie smile

Lonely Seeker

Binku_Muja-
Rhuene

lmfao^ I like that. I didn't even know who she was until I had to google image her... then I was like oh .. Twilight ... that explain's why I didn't know who she was blaugh A little too sobby looking for heroine in my opinion

./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

It's far more practical in the long run to becoming an evil empress of darkness.

You forgot talentless as well. But I'm glad to help!
I've already come across comments on other sites stating that they'll
be giving it a wide birth because of her. You'd think the director would
know how bad she is given the Twilight films. I mean, geez! emotion_0A0

i don't hate her, but as an honest critique, i really think she has only one emotion when acting. pretty plain.. and the exaggerated breathing hurts my ears.. well it's just my opinion..
heart Charlize Theron is the most beautiful girl in the world as far as I'm concerned. Humble too. I'm excited to see the movie smile heart

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
sounds interesting

Dapper Dabbler

I think it'd look far more appealing if Kristen Stewart wasn't in it. Or if I could decide why on earth Red Riding Hood's huntsman is in Snow White...

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
ii_kupkakez_ii

I try to give movies a chance when there's an
actor I like in it and an actor I just absolutely HATE...just like Jackson Rathbone. I'm a
fan of his acting but I absolutely Kristen Stewards acting because she sucks! But I just
couldn't even do it in Twilight emotion_donotwant I wouldn't want to have the movie ruined for
me! And I don't want to have to pay 12 bucks for a slice of crap at the theaters either
because I'm going to be highly upset if that movie is sugar honey ice tea because of her... emotion_omnomnom

./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

I just can't understand why the people casting the audition's
thought that she would be the fairest in all the land, 'cuz I've seen a far
prettier actress in that joke film Your Highness who would be waay better
at the role of Snow White. I suppose they were thinking that having K.S in the
film would draw in the Twilight fans. I just can't think of any other reason than that.

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
Zaleha
i don't hate her, but as an honest critique, i really think she has only one emotion when acting. pretty plain.. and the exaggerated breathing hurts my ears.. well it's just my opinion..

./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

True, she seems to have only one default emotion/expression/tone
that makes it damn painful to watch the film she's in. There were bound to be
better actresses willing to play the part, but I daresay the film makers were
trying to lure in the twilight crowd by using her, because I just cannot for the
life of me see why they cast her as snow white if that's not the reason.

If it had been another actress, I'd be lining up to see it.
But seeing as it's K.S, I'm staying well away.
Lady Bern
Was it just me or did I see an image of Stewart in an off the shoulder top standing in the snow? confused

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I can't wait to see this movie and i love Kristen Stewart she is wonderful actress and doesn't play the hollywood bullshit game like other celebrities. My mom and I are probably going to see it after the first weekend because my brother is graduating high school that weekend. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff