Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Lady Bern
Was it just me or did I see an image of Stewart in an off the shoulder top standing in the snow? confused

Oh no, Kristen Stewart is in it. She's Snow White! =D

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Athuisa
It looks kinda interesting.Well, Kristen Stewart is the main actress...-sigh- the expressionless

I know -.- I thought it was going to be ruined but the trailers seemed like she has at least a little bit more emotion than she did in Twilight. I was slightly hesitant about seeing it but it just looks too awesome to NOT see 0.0

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Binku_Muja-
./)/)
( . .)
c(')(')

Most people have a 'to do' list. I have a 'wait and see' list.
It's far more practical in the long run to becoming an evil empress of darkness.

Wow, I just can't believe how many people are willing to
subject themselves to Kristen Stewert's non-existant, retina burning,
brain melting 'acting' for another hour or two.
Masochist's must really love her. emotion_awesome

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

Exactly what I was thinking but not in so many awesome words xD When I saw her in the trailer my face went from "o3o" to "-_O". I kid you not xD But I'm not going to down the movie until I see it (for the most part). I gave Twilight a chance but I was ready to puke after ten minutes of her putrid acting skills.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
StrayKit
i'm waiting to see it, i'm not all that interested in the Mirror, Mirror movie that just came out. wonder how many other snow white movies will be coming out soon

I thought I was the only one =o I'm not really into cute fairy tales. I like the demented, twisted and mutilated versions of the stories. I want them to do a twisted story of Beauty and the Beast. At least, I'm not sure if they've done one but it seems like it would be cool.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Serene Dippity
I didn't mind the fact that they used Kristen Stewart on the movie. In my opinion, she's quite fitting on the movie for the part.

Anyway, my sister is going gaga to watch the movie since she really liked the dude who played Thor, and she is a twilight fan. So yeah.

That's right. He did play Thor, didn't he? =x I never saw that movie. I have to get it on DVD or something.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Pixie_Mixie_3
i can ignore Kristen Stewart and her lack of acting in this movie because Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth are in it whee

I agree =3

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
NatNat_XD
I HAVE!! HEHEHE, but its pretty stupid that there's two snow white movies coming out this year....and at the same time.
there's this and Mirror Mirror.

I didn't understand that either. I don't think that was too bright an idea but they did it nonetheless *shrugs* I'd rather see Snow White and the Huntsmen than Mirror, Mirror.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
KhayilNecropolis
Personally, I would have loved to go and see it! Chris Hemsworth is in it (sexy beast whee ) and so is Charlize Theron (who I think is a great actress). But I have decided to boycott any movies with Kristin Stewart in them because I don't want my eyes to burn out of my skull while I sit through an hour and a half of her "acting". gonk

I don't even know why she was cast in that movie in the first place lol

Shy Cutie-Pie

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh i can't wait to see this!
hehe yea, it was pretty stupid of them, but i wouldn't mind watching either one of them.
ii_kupkakez_ii
NatNat_XD
I HAVE!! HEHEHE, but its pretty stupid that there's two snow white movies coming out this year....and at the same time.
there's this and Mirror Mirror.

I didn't understand that either. I don't think that was too bright an idea but they did it nonetheless *shrugs* I'd rather see Snow White and the Huntsmen than Mirror, Mirror.
I'v heard of it but only because a lot of the scenes were filmed at a beach near where i live.

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
ii_kupkakez_ii
Lady Bern
Was it just me or did I see an image of Stewart in an off the shoulder top standing in the snow? confused

...Okay...again my question was did I see an image of her in an off the shoulder top or whatever while standing in the snow?

Since I'm posting here and asking that question you can safely assume I'm asking why is Stewart as Snow White standing in the snow as in the cold in character in an off the shoulder outfit.

If there's a reason for it then I'll accept it but I don't see why at some point as a character she can't keep them up.

And to everyone saying they won't go see it because KS is in it, for whatever reason you dislike her (I don't care for her acting either), it's not fair to the other good actors. You already know who is going to be the most beautiful person in the movie and we sure as hell know it's not Snow White despite was a magic mirror says. Really comparing those two KS was horribly miscasted, I hate to say it but they should have went with Megan Fox, or that bug eyed girl who was in that Red Riding Hood atrocity, or you know someone prettier. Or heaven forbid chose someone other than Theron (usless they give us some BS excuse like 'fairness is counted by the heart too').

Because really you can't cast someone who was suppose to be the plain Jane Mary-sue of one movie saga and without any change except for her clothing call her the fairest of them all. That doesn't work.
ii_kupkakez_ii
StrayKit
i'm waiting to see it, i'm not all that interested in the Mirror, Mirror movie that just came out. wonder how many other snow white movies will be coming out soon

I thought I was the only one =o I'm not really into cute fairy tales. I like the demented, twisted and mutilated versions of the stories. I want them to do a twisted story of Beauty and the Beast. At least, I'm not sure if they've done one but it seems like it would be cool.

i don't know about dark and twisted, but Beastly was a good take on the story, i saw that. Beauty and the Beast has to be one of my top three fairy tales

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
StrayKit
ii_kupkakez_ii
StrayKit

i don't know about dark and twisted, but Beastly was a good take on the story, i saw that. Beauty and the Beast has to be one of my top three fairy tales

I love Beauty and the Beast as well. I think for a long time I was really into The Little Mermaid until I got older. Now it's Beauty and the Beast and...The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Well...that can't really be considered as a fairy tale, can it? O_o

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Lady Bern
ii_kupkakez_ii
Lady Bern

...Okay...again my question was did I see an image of her in an off the shoulder top or whatever while standing in the snow?

Since I'm posting here and asking that question you can safely assume I'm asking why is Stewart as Snow White standing in the snow as in the cold in character in an off the shoulder outfit.

If there's a reason for it then I'll accept it but I don't see why at some point as a character she can't keep them up.

And to everyone saying they won't go see it because KS is in it, for whatever reason you dislike her (I don't care for her acting either), it's not fair to the other good actors. You already know who is going to be the most beautiful person in the movie and we sure as hell know it's not Snow White despite was a magic mirror says. Really comparing those two KS was horribly miscasted, I hate to say it but they should have went with Megan Fox, or that bug eyed girl who was in that Red Riding Hood atrocity, or you know someone prettier. Or heaven forbid chose someone other than Theron (usless they give us some BS excuse like 'fairness is counted by the heart too').

Because really you can't cast someone who was suppose to be the plain Jane Mary-sue of one movie saga and without any change except for her clothing call her the fairest of them all. That doesn't work.

Oh well I'm sorry, let me rephrase that...yes, I'm pretty sure that was her. And just to be honest...I'm not really sure what you're getting at here... O_o just saying =3 I understand some of it but urm..yeah lol And the "bug-eyed girl" you're talking about is Amanda Seyfried. She also played in this really twisted (yet pretty good from my view) movie titled Chloe. Probably spelled the name wrong but it's still the name nonetheless!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff