Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
It's airing April 22, actually. And no, that's not the season finale. According to the episode guide on wikipedia, there's still 3 more episode's left after this Sunday's episode, with the last airing on May 13.

Unforgiving Phantom

I really wish that ABC would get on with it!!! stressed
I mean come on, I've been waiting to find out what happens. scream Everytime I check my cable box to watch it on demand, I swear to god I die a little each time it tells me that theres a new one and I get all excited then click on it to watch it to only find out its a re-run.
My boyfriend doesn't like it though, he wouldn't, figures. He says that its a soap-opera. eek So I told him that his show Royal Pains is an actual soap-opera because the same thing happens in each bloody episode. Episode 1: -coughcough- "Oh my god! You've got a seriouse problem!" "Whats wrong with me Hank?" "You have a clot!" "Oh my god!". Episode 2: _-sneezes- "Oh my god! You need medical attention! You've got some deadly posion in you!" "Save me Hank!" -dies-. xd basically thats what happens from episode to episode.

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
with all thats happening/ happened is the next episode(airing: April 27th) the seasons

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
DarkBlueRose2
I'm still waiting to know who in the name of fairy tales that Stargner dude is!!! So many theories!

My guess hes rumplestilskins son

9,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
X_Pro Tagonist_X
I think the stranger is the writer of the book or something.

Dose anyone know if this is going to have a second season? I was under the impression this was going to be a mini series like the 13th Kingdom was year back.
no Abc doenswork that way. PLus they still have many characters they havenot introduced. *Cough* Melefecent? Where did she go? how did she get the curse? plus alot of other things they left looming around. You can tell they plan on making more seasons It has just begun snow whites witch cant possibly be that big of a baddy.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
I would LOVE to see the series to have more seasons, all in all this one was really good, granted it's not over yet!

Super Stoked for tonights episode.

... and as for my theory for who August is, (the writer) I think he's one of the Grim's (Like the Brothers Grim) OR Hans Christian Anderson (another author who wrote fairy tales)

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Persistent Alchemist
X_Pro Tagonist_X
I think the stranger is the writer of the book or something.

Dose anyone know if this is going to have a second season? I was under the impression this was going to be a mini series like the 13th Kingdom was year back.
no Abc doenswork that way. PLus they still have many characters they havenot introduced. *Cough* Melefecent? Where did she go? how did she get the curse? plus alot of other things they left looming around. You can tell they plan on making more seasons It has just begun snow whites witch cant possibly be that big of a baddy.

No lie, I completely forgot about her! yes, she needs at the very least to have an episode about her!

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I will be sad to see the finale i don't want it to end emotion_kirakira

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Excentric Crayon
DarkBlueRose2
I'm still waiting to know who in the name of fairy tales that Stargner dude is!!! So many theories!

way to call it! smile

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PrincessPink422
Excentric Crayon
DarkBlueRose2

way to call it! smile

my other thing is the reason rumplestilskin remembers is because he made the curse and the queen remembers because she cast it.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Excentric Crayon
PrincessPink422
Excentric Crayon
DarkBlueRose2

way to call it! smile

my other thing is the reason rumplestilskin remembers is because he made the curse and the queen remembers because she cast it.

for sure, I'm thinking the same thing!!
Spoiler:
Although from the preview for the NEXT episode, it kinda seems like August is Pinochio, becuase him and geppetto (his father) were featered, and August said he needs magic in the world so that he can live... if he's really a puppet maybe he'll become a puppet again without magic...

(atleast thats what I think)

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PrincessPink422
Excentric Crayon
PrincessPink422
Excentric Crayon
DarkBlueRose2

way to call it! smile

for sure, I'm thinking the same thing!!
Spoiler:
Although from the preview for the NEXT episode, it kinda seems like August is Pinochio, becuase him and geppetto (his father) were featered, and August said he needs magic in the world so that he can live... if he's really a puppet maybe he'll become a puppet again without magic...

(atleast thats what I think)

I never thought of that

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
with the seasons finale approaching (approx. three episodes left) what are some of your opions as to whats going to happen in the coming episodes?
FrostedFairyDust
I feel like I'm being ripped off: abc just replayed the same episode last week that they've already played a couple weeks before. It was "Episode 13" and the one for this coming Sunday (4/22) is "Episode 19." Last time I checked, 14 comes after 13, but do correct me if I'm wrong.... confused
They count the weeks they don't have episodes. Its kinda annoying. But yeah, check on their website for the next new one before you plan your sunday around it.

Streaker

Excentric Crayon

and why did the mad hatter remember everything ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff