Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I like when they remake them. That doesn't mean I like every remake. But I like twisting the classics. I don't think anyone should shy away from playing with them. Especially since a lot of those stories have changed so much over time, that the one that you and I heard growing up were all much different than the one's we're used to. (Heck, The Little Mermaid commits suicide in the original, the earliest version of Red Riding Hood involves cannibalism with no happy ending, and tons more)

As for sequels, I agree that they are pretty pointless. (Although, I oddly enjoyed Cinderella 3. The prince was pretty awesome in that, and in the first one he was the least involved prince of all time...Plus they parodied a scene from "Coming to America" so I couldn't help but love that.)

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I don't really like the remakes and sequels are usually annoying, like Beauty and the Beast had that Christmas special one, The Little Mermaid had the second one that wasn't as good, and Cinderella's sequels were definitely not as good as the first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff