Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

How do you think Regina is going to react to Emma trying to get custody of Henry?
Mayor Gravity
How do you think Regina is going to react to Emma trying to get custody of Henry?

Like a b***h. You know, the usual.

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
She'll come up with some fancy story sad HENRY AND EMMA SHOULD BE TOGETHER!!! They have a special mom/son bond. smile Henry's trying to bring back the way fairy tales made us feel- happy and special. Emma's a perfect mom- strong and the perfect heroine too.

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I honestly think that she'll call Emma out on somthing she did in the past and gain custudy that way either that or she'll mke it look like Emma is abusing him or somthing to get him back.
i think regina will do something that is even beneath her, even if it hurts him. regina doesn't care about the boy, to her he is only a poession....lol. emma should be with him, she loves him...
She's probably heading towards some sort of breakdown, woman certainly has been through enough for one, but she'll come out in the end, like she always does, and win. After all, Emma has no legal right to Henry. So unless the curse is broken this season, Regina will have Henry at the finale.

Though, personally, I know exactly how she'll react... It's called Swan Queen.

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thats what she said.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor Gravity
Regina

Spektor?
Mayor Gravity
and Emma

Stone?

Mayor Gravity

You lost me.
She'll pull some dirty tricks. Probably plant some evidence in Emma's apartment to make her look unfit/ obviously not well. What I want to know is, why would she adopt a kid in the first place? She obviously has no maternal instincts. Whats her motive there?
Well, she doesn't really need to plant evidence to prove Emma is 'unfit,' so I don't know why she would do that. First off, Emma is unfit. Second off, she's not Henry's mother. In Maine, after 3 weeks of your child being adopted, you lose any legal claim to them. Even if Regina were somehow to be proven unfit as Henry's mother, Emma would never get Henry. That's not how the law works and even if it did, Emma's been convicted for a crime and spent time in jail. Emma would never get Henry. The State would. And we all know how Emma feels about that... So, ya know, sorry Emma. Better start breakin' that curse if you want Henry.

Questionable Borg

Xiam
Mayor Gravity
Regina

Spektor?
Mayor Gravity
and Emma

Stone?

Mayor Gravity

You lost me.
Characters from once upon a time lol

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
To me it just means that the power play will mean Regina focusing her evil efforts on Emma, as opposed to Snow.

Regina's got a new distraction to be angry about biggrin
hi. emma should be henrys mom. but i like regina as a charecter

Smoker

i think Regina is going to gain custody on Emma

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items