• Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
What are you talking about?

Benevolent Duck

Are you talking about Once Upon a Time?
Lady Bern

Im tlkin bout how ppl saii lil red got revenqe on the wolf nd became psycho!!!

Questionable Borg

XO_Cupid_Whisperer_XO
Lady Bern

Im tlkin bout how ppl saii lil red got revenqe on the wolf nd became psycho!!!
First, talk like a human being.

Second, what are you talking about?
Little Red Riding Hood was stupid...
I mean, come on! Who talks back to a talking wolf???

Actually, I guess her parents are really more to blame, because WHO THE HECK SENDS A LITTLE GIRL INTO THE WOODS ALL ALONE??? -headslamdesk-
I fracking love the story of Little Red Riding Hood, by the way. cat_3nodding

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Celtic zombie-kitten
Little Red Riding Hood was stupid...
I mean, come on! Who talks back to a talking wolf???

Actually, I guess her parents are really more to blame, because WHO THE HECK SENDS A LITTLE GIRL INTO THE WOODS ALL ALONE??? -headslamdesk-

I think talking animals were the norm in Red's neck of the woods. In a different version a bird and a cat talks to her and she treats it as if it's nothing.

There are a few retelling's were Red is towing a gun and shoots the wolf. And we have BB Hood. And there's that one modern retelling I think 'Hard Candy' or 'Strangers with Candy." Some odd title like that. And she was just a girl dealing with a ***** who...well you can wiki it I don't want to ruin that story.

One Red Riding Hood movie (it wasn't very good) where Red is rather crazy and goes about killing people who she sees doing wrong.
well, she IS a kid in most stories, and back then kids were a lot more innocent and a lot more pure. I guess to her talking animals were normal, and from several versions, she'd gone several times before already. Because she'd gone many times without getting killed or anything, I guess her mom though it was okay. So she's not really psycho. But i actually like more modern interpretations. They're a llot more gothic. I've seen her portrayed as a werewolf who is unconscious of her condition. biggrin

But i like the story of Little Red Riding hood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff