Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i love peter pan!
but, now correct me if im wrong, my older sis. told me that tinker bell cusses alot in the original book. is that true?

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
Tenshi_Ryuechi
Man, peter pan is the most lovable and memorable childhood movie when I was a kid! I watched and repeated it many times and think peter pan will soon come in our house by the window and teach me how to fly. It was sad growing up but it has to happen. sad

some teenagers wanna grow up right... well that's their mistake being a youthful teen is an epic endless adventure xd well i guess that also goes to people being in their 20's but after that its kinda weird...

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Performed it at my school.
I was Bill Jukes.
The one with the tattoos.:
It was soo fun.

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
Lita3
i love peter pan!
but, now correct me if im wrong, my older sis. told me that tinker bell cusses alot in the original book. is that true?

no... it's a children's book xd why would the author put cussing words in there?
i love peter pan heart he is a fantastic guy
i have all my life waiting for this guy to appear on my window , but it doesnt happen sad
neverland mode on biggrin 3nodding heart i woul like to go to that magical place some day

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Peter Pan was always one of my favourites and I still watch the Disney one smile Always wanted to be like Peter Pan, I don't wanna grow up.
Peter Pan was a big part of my childhood smile
I LOVE PETER PAN! Seriously, as a kid, I had a crush on Peter... and Jeremy Sumpter of course! <3
I just read the book though, and wasn't really all that pleased with it. I didn't really like anyone but Peter...
On the plus side, there was a miniseries on TV called Neverland about a way Peter, Hook, and the Lost Boys got to Neverland! Very interesting and such a good show! I fell even more in love with Peter, and my friends are all trying to tell me to shut up about it, because I won't stop talking about it. biggrin
I freaking ADORE Peter Pan!!!
Both the animated films are great
I love the live action version
And Hook is one of the best movies ever!!!! Rufio is my absolute favorite character!!!! (major plus, the actor does the voice of Zuko in Avatar!!!!!!!!! How freaking cool is that?!?!)

Lonely Phantom

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
i used to read the book every night before i went to sleep when i was little.

i never liked tinkerbell...
I wasnt a big fan of peter pan when i was little.. so it was the little mermaid.
i kinda like him. biggrin

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tink2014
User Image
I heart Peter Pan.

I love peter pan!! heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items