Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
yes i just got around to watching it yesterday and it was amazing. and there's definitely going to be a second season. at first i was thinking, how are they going to make a second season, and the the purple smoke started to happen and i thought clever move, definitely going to be a second season and its going to be intense!

I read somewhere that the producers actually started planning out the storyline for season 2 before ABC officially renewed OUAT's license! heart

Shy Vampire

Light Soprano
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
yes i just got around to watching it yesterday and it was amazing. and there's definitely going to be a second season. at first i was thinking, how are they going to make a second season, and the the purple smoke started to happen and i thought clever move, definitely going to be a second season and its going to be intense!

I read somewhere that the producers actually started planning out the storyline for season 2 before ABC officially renewed OUAT's license! heart

I heard this, too, in an interview with them. At least we know there IS going to be a Season 2! Yippeeee!

Shy Vampire

FrostedFairyDust
Light Soprano
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I heard this, too, in an interview with them. At least we know there IS going to be a Season 2! Yippeeee!

It's also on IMDB.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
emotion_kirakira

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
emotion_awesome

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
My favorite part about the finale:

THEY BROUGHT GRANT BACK!

I literally saw that and screamed. I love him.

Friendly Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Befriended 100
I agree with you. It is going to be very intense. Can't wait whee

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
FrostedFairyDust
FrostedFairyDust
Light Soprano
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

It's also on IMDB.

I lurk those boards for fun because the OUAT boards are the most active ones I've seen there.

Blessed Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
all of you really did like the ending.. wooh..

OUAT is brilliant but somehow, i think the events in the finale came too soon. seriously, it all happened too fast. that's what i think though. i mean so much more interesting things could have still happened in the world without magic. But now since rumple/gold now brought magic.. i don't know..

well, we'll see what happens. maybe i'll change my mind

or maybe not.

cheese_whine

Versatile Rogue

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
The noises I made when I watched it were inhuman. heart
Time seems to just fly by when I watch Once Upon A Time. The episodes seem to last only a few minutes and I'm always so sad when they're over. And the time between episodes goes by so slow. crying

Hallowed Fatcat

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
I still need to catch up on the series. I have a total of eight episodes left counting the season finale. Shouldn't take me too long. rofl

Cute Bibliophile

Even with stiff acting and predictable plot twists, I can't not love this show.

I absolutely love that wicked smile Regina had at the end of the season finale when she realized she was getting her powers back.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat
Loved it and it made me think of so may thing that could come out of this.
I for one am happy that rump/belle are back together *girl squeal*
and that Jefferson is back in the game *cheer*

I know! Me, too. But I was really expecting some kind of long-lost love kiss, you know? *sigh*
I really, really want to see what happened to Baelfire. And if August turned back into a real person again.
And I'm wondering, if magic is in Storybrooke now, and the characters will have access to at least some of their powers, does that mean Gold will become Rumplestiltskin again? And the nuns - they didn't turn into fairies, but August turned into a wooden doll... so what's up with that? confused

So all the nuns were fairies, except for snow white?

Shy Vampire

AKO_Slash
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat
Loved it and it made me think of so may thing that could come out of this.
I for one am happy that rump/belle are back together *girl squeal*
and that Jefferson is back in the game *cheer*

I know! Me, too. But I was really expecting some kind of long-lost love kiss, you know? *sigh*
I really, really want to see what happened to Baelfire. And if August turned back into a real person again.
And I'm wondering, if magic is in Storybrooke now, and the characters will have access to at least some of their powers, does that mean Gold will become Rumplestiltskin again? And the nuns - they didn't turn into fairies, but August turned into a wooden doll... so what's up with that? confused

So all the nuns were fairies, except for snow white?

Well I don't know, really. confused I just kinda thought that they were because in the "Dreamy" episode, we see Mother Superior, Sister Astrid, and others in Storybrooke who are fairies in FTL. So I just assumed... but that's just my thought.
And Snow White is definitely NOT a fairy! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces