Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Friend

18,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
yes i just got around to watching it yesterday and it was amazing. and there's definitely going to be a second season. at first i was thinking, how are they going to make a second season, and the the purple smoke started to happen and i thought clever move, definitely going to be a second season and its going to be intense!

I read somewhere that the producers actually started planning out the storyline for season 2 before ABC officially renewed OUAT's license! heart
Light Soprano
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
yes i just got around to watching it yesterday and it was amazing. and there's definitely going to be a second season. at first i was thinking, how are they going to make a second season, and the the purple smoke started to happen and i thought clever move, definitely going to be a second season and its going to be intense!

I read somewhere that the producers actually started planning out the storyline for season 2 before ABC officially renewed OUAT's license! heart

I heard this, too, in an interview with them. At least we know there IS going to be a Season 2! Yippeeee!
FrostedFairyDust
Light Soprano
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I heard this, too, in an interview with them. At least we know there IS going to be a Season 2! Yippeeee!

It's also on IMDB.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
emotion_kirakira

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
emotion_awesome

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
My favorite part about the finale:

THEY BROUGHT GRANT BACK!

I literally saw that and screamed. I love him.

Friendly Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
I agree with you. It is going to be very intense. Can't wait whee

Animal Lover

16,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
FrostedFairyDust
FrostedFairyDust
Light Soprano
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

It's also on IMDB.

I lurk those boards for fun because the OUAT boards are the most active ones I've seen there.
all of you really did like the ending.. wooh..

OUAT is brilliant but somehow, i think the events in the finale came too soon. seriously, it all happened too fast. that's what i think though. i mean so much more interesting things could have still happened in the world without magic. But now since rumple/gold now brought magic.. i don't know..

well, we'll see what happens. maybe i'll change my mind

or maybe not.

cheese_whine

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
The noises I made when I watched it were inhuman. heart
Time seems to just fly by when I watch Once Upon A Time. The episodes seem to last only a few minutes and I'm always so sad when they're over. And the time between episodes goes by so slow. crying

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I still need to catch up on the series. I have a total of eight episodes left counting the season finale. Shouldn't take me too long. rofl

Hilarious Genius

Even with stiff acting and predictable plot twists, I can't not love this show.

I absolutely love that wicked smile Regina had at the end of the season finale when she realized she was getting her powers back.

Greedy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat
Loved it and it made me think of so may thing that could come out of this.
I for one am happy that rump/belle are back together *girl squeal*
and that Jefferson is back in the game *cheer*

I know! Me, too. But I was really expecting some kind of long-lost love kiss, you know? *sigh*
I really, really want to see what happened to Baelfire. And if August turned back into a real person again.
And I'm wondering, if magic is in Storybrooke now, and the characters will have access to at least some of their powers, does that mean Gold will become Rumplestiltskin again? And the nuns - they didn't turn into fairies, but August turned into a wooden doll... so what's up with that? confused

So all the nuns were fairies, except for snow white?
AKO_Slash
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat
Loved it and it made me think of so may thing that could come out of this.
I for one am happy that rump/belle are back together *girl squeal*
and that Jefferson is back in the game *cheer*

I know! Me, too. But I was really expecting some kind of long-lost love kiss, you know? *sigh*
I really, really want to see what happened to Baelfire. And if August turned back into a real person again.
And I'm wondering, if magic is in Storybrooke now, and the characters will have access to at least some of their powers, does that mean Gold will become Rumplestiltskin again? And the nuns - they didn't turn into fairies, but August turned into a wooden doll... so what's up with that? confused

So all the nuns were fairies, except for snow white?

Well I don't know, really. confused I just kinda thought that they were because in the "Dreamy" episode, we see Mother Superior, Sister Astrid, and others in Storybrooke who are fairies in FTL. So I just assumed... but that's just my thought.
And Snow White is definitely NOT a fairy! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games