Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
yes i just got around to watching it yesterday and it was amazing. and there's definitely going to be a second season. at first i was thinking, how are they going to make a second season, and the the purple smoke started to happen and i thought clever move, definitely going to be a second season and its going to be intense!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat
Loved it and it made me think of so may thing that could come out of this.
I for one am happy that rump/belle are back together *girl squeal*
and that Jefferson is back in the game *cheer*

I know! Me, too. But I was really expecting some kind of long-lost love kiss, you know? *sigh*
I really, really want to see what happened to Baelfire. And if August turned back into a real person again.
And I'm wondering, if magic is in Storybrooke now, and the characters will have access to at least some of their powers, does that mean Gold will become Rumplestiltskin again? And the nuns - they didn't turn into fairies, but August turned into a wooden doll... so what's up with that? confused

I really hope August stays a wooden man, but animated. Just not human.

biggrin
it'd be cool to see him walking around all wooden-y, trying to quest back his human form.

What I'm most interested in is to see how people are going to reconcile their 2 personality/characters/lives (the Real World one and the Fairy Land one). Like the Mad Hatter's little girl. Now she has TWO families! LOL!

August turned into a wooden doll because he wasn't part of Regina's curse, remember? He came in through the tree. He turned into a doll before Emma broke the curse.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat

I know! Me, too. But I was really expecting some kind of long-lost love kiss, you know? *sigh*
I really, really want to see what happened to Baelfire. And if August turned back into a real person again.
And I'm wondering, if magic is in Storybrooke now, and the characters will have access to at least some of their powers, does that mean Gold will become Rumplestiltskin again? And the nuns - they didn't turn into fairies, but August turned into a wooden doll... so what's up with that? confused

I know. The whole time when Belle stopped him and tells him that she remember I was chanting "kiss her, kiss her, kiss her" only to have him say that the moment isn't right WT-sfdbjfbdjfhb!!!
Balefire, I have this nagging feeling about him. I don't know what it is, but something is tell that Baelfire gonna end up being Emma one night stand and Henry dad. I swear if that ends up being true. I'm a have to change of profession and become a detective.
Well magic is coming back, and because of this a magical battle is waiting to become. If there is a chance that there all going back to their world, I would think it be a waste for Gold, I mean the whole purpose for getting to that world was to find his son..
AWWWW! *Girly Squeal* the excitement is killing me

Friendly Cat

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
It seemed like Mr. Gold was more interested in power then finding his son.
So now I have to wait for October for 2 shows: this one, and Walking Dead. crying gonk scream pirate

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Amisparkat

Balefire, I have this nagging feeling about him. I don't know what it is, but something is tell that Baelfire gonna end up being Emma one night stand and Henry dad. I swear if that ends up being true. I'm a have to change of profession and become a detective.

If that happens I'm gonna blaugh and lol because it'd mean:

Regina, Snow, Prince Charming, Gold (and by extension Belle, if she marries Gold), Emma, and Henry are all related to each other/in the same family. Hahahahahahahahahaha~~~!!!!!

I like how Regina is technically Henry's great step-grandmother, oh and also Emma's step-grandmother. If Regina is Snow's step-mother. HAHA! I hope they pay extra special attention to that family bond next season!

Shy Vampire

Elegant Princess2
It seemed like Mr. Gold was more interested in power then finding his son.
So now I have to wait for October for 2 shows: this one, and Walking Dead. crying gonk scream pirate

I think Gold needs his power to find his son, or protect him or whatever.... At first I thought the same thing: I thought he seemed more concerned about power than his love for Belle or Bae, but now I think that his power is exactly what he needs to restore that which has been lost: his son. And when they reunite, I'm sure the three of them would make a beautiful family. heart

Shy Vampire

Existential Existence
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat

biggrin
it'd be cool to see him walking around all wooden-y, trying to quest back his human form.

What I'm most interested in is to see how people are going to reconcile their 2 personality/characters/lives (the Real World one and the Fairy Land one). Like the Mad Hatter's little girl. Now she has TWO families! LOL!

August turned into a wooden doll because he wasn't part of Regina's curse, remember? He came in through the tree. He turned into a doll before Emma broke the curse.

Ah, yes. That's right, I remember. I can imagine August walking around as a wooden doll... that'd be kinda cool.
I do wonder how Hatter's daughter is going to take to her two different dads.... Maybe they'll reveal that Jefferson is really her birth father and she'll eventually go and live with him, like Henry and Emma... confused

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageI'm excited and I can't wait to see what happens. I really love Jennifer Morrison and Emilie de Ravin so I was happy to see them acting in it- especially Emilie de Ravin since I haven't seen her act since Roswell.

I loved the purple smoke and I was ecstatic to see Emma finally believe. I was so happy that Mr. Gold found his love again. I thought it was interesting that he was The Beast. The intertwining of characters was really cool. I really enjoyed the series overall.

Fashionable Shopper

Existential Existence
Amisparkat

Regina, Snow, Prince Charming, Gold (and by extension Belle, if she marries Gold), Emma, and Henry are all related to each other/in the same family. Hahahahahahahahahaha~~~!!!!!

I like how Regina is technically Henry's great step-grandmother, oh and also Emma's step-grandmother. If Regina is Snow's step-mother. HAHA! I hope they pay extra special attention to that family bond next season!

User ImageYeah I really want to see Regina and Emma finally be civil by the end of the series. I want to see Regina transform back into the person she used to be before her mother made her evil. I thought it was really interesting how they showed us why she became the evil Queen. Poor Snow had no idea what the repercussions of telling the secret was....

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
FrostedFairyDust
Existential Existence
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat

biggrin

Ah, yes. That's right, I remember. I can imagine August walking around as a wooden doll... that'd be kinda cool.
I do wonder how Hatter's daughter is going to take to her two different dads.... Maybe they'll reveal that Jefferson is really her birth father and she'll eventually go and live with him, like Henry and Emma... confused

His little girl probably remembers he's her true father so why not. Haha it would suck for him if she wanted to stay with her new family!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LilPinkCandy
Existential Existence
Amisparkat

User ImageYeah I really want to see Regina and Emma finally be civil by the end of the series. I want to see Regina transform back into the person she used to be before her mother made her evil. I thought it was really interesting how they showed us why she became the evil Queen. Poor Snow had no idea what the repercussions of telling the secret was....

I dont' want to see her turn all nice though...she should stay a little cryptic and cynical about love and relationships lol

It makes her who she is. Her "sweet" self from the past made me want to gag.

Fashionable Shopper

Existential Existence
LilPinkCandy
Existential Existence
Amisparkat

I dont' want to see her turn all nice though...she should stay a little cryptic and cynical about love and relationships lol

User ImageAww I loved her sweet self in the flashback. No, I don't think she needs to be sweet throughout the rest of the series. Its just something that I want to see in the ending. I love happy endings.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LilPinkCandy
Existential Existence
LilPinkCandy
Existential Existence
Amisparkat

User ImageAww I loved her sweet self in the flashback. No, I don't think she needs to be sweet throughout the rest of the series. Its just something that I want to see in the ending. I love happy endings.

I hope some 'new' evil comes to town so Regina isn't the only black sheep. that way regina and co can team up (maybe just a little bit) as they go through relationship mending.

there's got to be way more evil out there than Regina

Fashionable Shopper

Existential Existence
LilPinkCandy
Existential Existence
LilPinkCandy
Existential Existence
Amisparkat

I hope some 'new' evil comes to town so Regina isn't the only black sheep. that way regina and co can team up (maybe just a little bit) as they go through relationship mending.

there's got to be way more evil out there than Regina

User ImageYeah. There's got to be more than just her.

Shy Vampire

Amisparkat
FrostedFairyDust
Amisparkat

I know. The whole time when Belle stopped him and tells him that she remember I was chanting "kiss her, kiss her, kiss her" only to have him say that the moment isn't right WT-sfdbjfbdjfhb!!!
Well magic is coming back, and because of this a magical battle is waiting to become. If there is a chance that there all going back to their world, I would think it be a waste for Gold, I mean the whole purpose for getting to that world was to find his son..
AWWWW! *Girly Squeal* the excitement is killing me

Well... remember in the finale, Gold told Belle after they said "I love you" - "There'll be time for that. There'll be time for everything...."
There'll be time for "love"... wink After he finds his son of course, and destroys Regina.
I know it's a TV-PG show, but I'm sure they'll show more than a little kiss in Season 2. I can still fantasize in the meantime, though, right? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff