Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So far my favorite episode is last weeks one Where Belle was introduced and omg.... I was like fan squeeling at the screen the entire time and like AWWWW and stuff.... I really liked that episode for two main reasons. 1 it shows that Rumplestiltskin is still a good person on the inside, and 2 it shows that even he has a happy ending in store if they defeat the evil queen.

I have always been in favor of those movies with the less than perfect but totally relatable guy or girl characters the ones who are misunderstood or mistreated... examples (Labyrinth *fangasm*, Edward Scissorhands, Phantom of the Opera, Corpse Bride, ect.) I relate and love the complexity to the characters it isn't the whole Prince charming thing though I keep getting super excited when I see the prince and snow white getting together more and more in the human world. However what i love the most about the series is it covers the complexities of the relationships

So far this is one of my favorite TV series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>.> hehe

Siege Machine's Subordinate

Shirtless Lover

I really enjoy this show!
My favourite episode so far was when Belle was introduced and they did the whole "Beauty and the Beast" story with her and Rumple.
I KNEW HE HAD A HEART whee !
The shows starting to get more and more intense... emotion_dowant
i love this show. i like just as much i like Smallville, and i just got done with four or five months of almost nothing but Smallville every night.
Now, i need to watch the last episode, i haven't seen it yet!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff