Once Upon a Time is great. I really enjoy what the writers are doing with Charming and Snow, but not with Graham (in the latest episode, at least). Sucks that the next episode isn't airing until January. Everyone should try getting into Vertigo comic's Fables series because it's very similar to OUAT. Some similarities are that the characters are also living in modern times (New York) in plain sight, and there's a handsome and scruffy sheriff. Some differences are that it is much much darker, and Snow White is the mayor.
I'm so glad Henry finally had someone believe him.
I hate the witch/mayor so much.
Does Mr. Gold really think gardening in the woods is a good lie?
Is anyone else impressed at how easily Graham/huntsman can make himself cry and how beautiful he looks doing it?
I hope Greham comes back to life somehow... sad
Me too. crying
I wonder if he's still alive in the fairy tale world....
Maybe a spell can bring him back.
@Tyllup the Storyteller That does make sense I guess if it actually plays out that way.
@XxLittleMonsterxX I honestly don't think that he is dead. Not only is he Emma's love interest, but also the only one that believes in Henry. I think the squishing of his heart was more metaphorical. Emma proved he had his heart when she touched his chest. I think the 'heart' (cause it was glowing) was more like his soul.
1. My favorite episode is Episode 4, The Price of Gold. It contains most of my favorite lines from Rumpelstiltskin, and my favorite scene of the whole series: Cinderella's wedding ball.
2. Fav character: Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold (Things are never dull with him, though sometimes his "neutrality" and caustic commentary can be quite brutal.)
Least fav character: Regina Mills/ The Evil Queen (Let's face it. She's a total b***h. How could you not hate her?)
3. Hmm... I think it's a tie between Rumpelstiltskin and Rapunzel. I've been very sheltered a lot of my life and I can't stand hypocrisy. Also, I can't stand my long hair sometimes, which would look atrocious if I had it any other way.
DISCUSSION STARTING QUESTIONS!
What episode was your favorite so far?
+What was it about that episode that was so special?
Who is your favorite character? Least favorite character?
+What qualities make them your favorite/least favorite character?
Growing up or up until now, if you could pick one fairy tale to describe your life, what would it be and what character would you be?
+And I'm just talking about the classic versions. Not neccessarily the versions represented in this show.
I LOVE OUAT SO MUCH!IM GLAD YOU STARTED THIS NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS:
1. My favorite episode was actually the Pilot because you get to know the characters, and has a great meaning to it. I really love how Emma says that she wished she wasn't alone on her birthday then henry showed up.
2. Henry is my favorite character by far. He's adorable and has a great personality. Emma comes in second. My least favorite character is Regina I mean ugh she is sucha ugh.
3. For some reason Rupenzel because I've been waiting for my life to begin =D