Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Genius

I sat here in confusion for a very long time. Am I the only one that is seeing the newest posts before older posts? What... has happened? Why isn't it descending properly for me? Please tell me I didn't do something to my account/screen/whatever and this is happening to you guys too.

Edit: Never mind... Whatever was happening righted itself.... Strange. > 3>'

Laelas Fox

Ooohhh! Alrighty. I see what you're saying. *facepalm* Sorry. I haven't slept so I'm running a bit slow today. XD

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Tyllup the Storyteller

Holy crap! You knew Prince Charming's real name. Kudos. Do you know when they said it in the show? O: Or was it just in text?
I bet they said it a bunch in last sunday's episode and I just completely missed it.

Sometimes the post do that - it can get confusing.

Also, I think it was episode 2 or 3 when Snow robs him and he tracks her down, she calls him 'Charming' and he tells her his name. Snow tells him she likes Charming better.

Something along those lines. And I'm pretty sure King Midas calls him Prince James like, once.
Tyllup the Storyteller
I sat here in confusion for a very long time. Am I the only one that is seeing the newest posts before older posts? What... has happened? Why isn't it descending properly for me? Please tell me I didn't do something to my account/screen/whatever and this is happening to you guys too.

It usually does that to me if I follow a notification that I have new posts to the forum in question. In the future, just refresh it and it should work fine.

Divine Nymph

Oh. My. Goodness.
Last. Nights. Episode.
What. The. Heck.

I sat there, in shock, babbling unintelligible sounds while pointing at the Tv at the end there.
Was anyone else freaking out?
Side note, I now have zero sympathy for Regina. None. She knows what she's doing. And she's a sick, twisted individual.

Oh yeah. And what the heck was Mr. Gold burying out there. Had hoped it was Graham's heart..
but obviously... it wasn't. :/

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
How could they? :<

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
thatnaminegirl
Oh. My. Goodness.
Last. Nights. Episode.
What. The. Heck.

I sat there, in shock, babbling unintelligible sounds while pointing at the Tv at the end there.
Side note, I now have zero sympathy for Regina. None. She knows what she's doing. And she's a sick, twisted individual.

Oh yeah. And what the heck was Mr. Gold burying out there. Had hoped it was Graham's heart..

I was exactly the same way. Later, I got angry because if she really wanted what she wanted, than she's stupid. Someone (and not just Emma) _has_ to get suspicious now. Her best defense was the whole "Oh teehee that fairy tale stuff is all made up, see everything's normal!" and that is _gone now_. At least I think so. And yes, as always, shady Mr Gold is shady. Have _no clue_ what he's doing.

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
thatnaminegirl
Oh. My. Goodness.
Last. Nights. Episode.
What. The. Heck.

i know exactly how you feel. i was angry after last nights episode. before, i had been open minded about the queen (which was already particularly hard after the episode with her father in it) but now i just want to see her taken down. also, i think Mr.gold may have been digging something up, rather than burying something. i don't know if its just me, but he seems somewhat neutral, because at times it feels like he wants to see Regina exposed, at other times he seems to be helping her, but it's hard to say.

Sweet Gaian

NOooooOooo why did the huntsman have to DIE!!? gonk
Why does the last two episodes have to be so depressing!? T^T
It's like their giving up hope... I hope the huntsman comes back to life.. somehow!
I liked him~ crying

Sweet Gaian

tigris the infamous
thatnaminegirl
Oh. My. Goodness.
Last. Nights. Episode.
What. The. Heck.

i know exactly how you feel. i was angry after last nights episode. before, i had been open minded about the queen (which was already particularly hard after the episode with her father in it) but now i just want to see her taken down. also, i think Mr.gold may have been digging something up, rather than burying something. i don't know if its just me, but he seems somewhat neutral, because at times it feels like he wants to see Regina exposed, at other times he seems to be helping her, but it's hard to say.

Remember that Mr. Gold isn't on anyone's side. Yea. I wonder what he was burying.. hmmm.. makes me wonder.
User Image
User Image
User Image

...that's all I have to say about that.

Divine Nymph

^ BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

pricelessness. right there.

And yeah, I do like Mr. Gold more now for some reason. Probably because he hasn't killed anyone off... that we know of. Innocent until proven guilty dearies.
(He's also got me saying 'deary' now. And I use the word 'charming' sarcastically when applicable.)
I'm so glad Henry finally had someone believe him.
I hate the witch/mayor so much.
Does Mr. Gold really think gardening in the woods is a good lie?
Is anyone else impressed at how easily Graham/huntsman can make himself cry and how beautiful he looks doing it?

Sweet Gaian

Twisted_Misery
I'm so glad Henry finally had someone believe him.
I hate the witch/mayor so much.
Does Mr. Gold really think gardening in the woods is a good lie?
Is anyone else impressed at how easily Graham/huntsman can make himself cry and how beautiful he looks doing it?

I hope Greham comes back to life somehow... sad

Divine Nymph

I have a friend at work who watches it and she said the actor who plays Graham was scheduled to be in 22 episodes this season. So maybe he will?
Then again, since this show flashes back a lot, we may only get to see him in the enchanted forest or before he got killed.

Magical Senshi

10,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
What episode was your favorite so far?
+What was it about that episode that was so special?

My favorite episode so far is 'The Shepherd' because in the previous episode 'Snow Falls' (clever name btw) you meet Prince Charming aka James for the first time. He comes off slightly cocky what with him capturing Snow after he says that wherever she was he would find her. One assumes that the slightly egotistical aura that he gives off is because he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth. The only reason that you find out differently is because in the aforementioned episode 'The Shepherd' not only was he raised in poverty, no, he's not even the real Prince. So why so cocky? I think 1) His way of rebelling because he is now in an arranged marriage 2) He thinks that's the way a prince should act 3) and maybe he's trying to show off to Snow a bit... So overall so far 'The Shepherd'.

Who is your favorite character? Least favorite character?
+What qualities make them your favorite/least favorite character?

My favorite character is Snow White. At least so far. She is sweet, caring, compassionate, yet glib, sarcastic, and realistic (even when she doesn't want to be). She's not really anything like the Disney version, thank goodness, and she comes off pretty bad a** actually.

My least favorite character would have to be Rumpelstiltskin. I mean don't get me wrong he's an awesome character, but I love to hate him. He seems much more evil and maniacal than the Queen could ever hope to be.

Growing up or up until now, if you could pick one fairy tale to describe your life, what would it be and what character would you be?
+And I'm just talking about the classic versions. Not neccessarily the versions represented in this show.

Ummm, none. My life isn't really like any fairy tales. Most have a evil bad guy and luckily I don't have to contend with something like that. If I meet a Prince Charming I will keep you guys up-to-date! -wink,wink-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff