Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Enchanting Fairytale

] I just read the synopsis for the next two episodes and I'm stuck between Pinocchio and Baelfire. :c

Oddly enough, I am too. I still throughly don't believe he's Pinocchio, but you never know.

I wonder if we'll ever find out who his wife was.

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
I actually kind of hope August is Pinocchio.

As for the aging thing? If Pinocchio was made of the same enchanted wood, couldn't it be possible that a glitch in the cupboard could have allowed both he AND Emma to escape? And he could be the boy on the side of the road AND Pinocchio in that case.
Poisonivyism
I actually kind of hope August is Pinocchio.

As for the aging thing? If Pinocchio was made of the same enchanted wood, couldn't it be possible that a glitch in the cupboard could have allowed both he AND Emma to escape? And he could be the boy on the side of the road AND Pinocchio in that case.

Exactly! Then he would have been unaffected by the curse. Also, Regina even says he seemed familiar, so she must have seen him when he young in the fairytale land, but now since he's grown up, she can't recognize him.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Shameless Humorist

I'm pretty skeptical of the pinocchio theory. I don't see any resemblence between august and the red headed freckled pinnochio we saw earlier.

I'm sticking with the Baelfire theory or someone else that we haven't thought of yet.
My Fav Episode, Hmm a hard one!
It would have to be a toss up between Red- Handed due to the complete twist in story, or Skin Deep. It stared Emile de Raven as Belle ( Fav disney princess) (Emile was one of my favs in Lost)
Favorite Character: Emma, but I dont just want to stick with the main character, so the second choice would be Snow White. To be honest, as a kid Snow white was my least favorite of all disney princesses. To me I felt that she had the least personality, but I am not dissing on her at all; she wasn't bad just not my fav. Once upon a time gave her more personality than I can ever wish for. I love her!
Last but not least, umm my personal relation to a story would have to be hmm maybe Jane off of Tarzan? We have the same personality, and I do so love to explore!

Devout Bibliophile

koi19
Enchanting Fairytale

] I just read the synopsis for the next two episodes and I'm stuck between Pinocchio and Baelfire. :c

Oddly enough, I am too. I still throughly don't believe he's Pinocchio, but you never know.

I wonder if we'll ever find out who his wife was.

I hope we find out more about her too! Only 10 more days to wait until the next new episode!

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Monochrome_Otaku
I'm pretty skeptical of the pinocchio theory. I don't see any resemblence between august and the red headed freckled pinnochio we saw earlier.

I'm sticking with the Baelfire theory or someone else that we haven't thought of yet.

Thats how I feel. If people are gonna vie for August being Pinocchio on the possibility that Pinocchio was made from the same type of wood as the tree, then the curse would have had to completely remodel his features.

Sidenote: Lookit all those easter Togepis. Jealous.

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
bibliophileemily

I hope we find out more about her too! Only 10 more days to wait until the next new episode!

It seems so far away~

Didn't they said she left them because of Rumple's cowardice? Or am I remembering wrong?
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twisted_Misery
Jefferson is one of my favorite characters now.
I love the irony that the Mad Hatter isn't actually mad at all.
I think Regina is the Queen of Hearts.

i am going with reginas sister is the queen of hearts XD LOL but yes i enjoyed the last episode as well especially how the mad hatter believes that Emma can bring magic to a non magical world and I think she can too wink

A sister hasn't been mentioned has it?
That's a good idea though.
She definitely can.
The writer thinks she can too.
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twisted_Misery

I'm talking about him not being mad in our world.
Emma thinks he's crazy, but he isn't.
I'm thinking he used to let the Queen go into his hat.
I bet his wife got killed, probably by the Queen, because of his skills.

actually the way the episode made it sound was that he used the hat a few times for the Queen and it probably made some people very angry with her. But they take it out on the mad hatter because he is partially responsible for letting the Queen get her way. So i think he quit dealing with the queen knowing that while she pays a great deal for his services peoples lives including his and his daughters are at stake.I kinda wonder though since he's "gone" if hes like being tortured for all eternity making hats XD

Yeah I think you're right.
You mean "gone" in the real world?
Maybe he went down a rabbit hole xD.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Twisted_Misery
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twisted_Misery

actually the way the episode made it sound was that he used the hat a few times for the Queen and it probably made some people very angry with her. But they take it out on the mad hatter because he is partially responsible for letting the Queen get her way. So i think he quit dealing with the queen knowing that while she pays a great deal for his services peoples lives including his and his daughters are at stake.I kinda wonder though since he's "gone" if hes like being tortured for all eternity making hats XD

Yeah im so bummed that there wont be a new episode until next weekend crying But yeah you don't make any friends being friends with everyones enemy XD
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twisted_Misery
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Twisted_Misery

Yeah im so bummed that there wont be a new episode until next weekend crying But yeah you don't make any friends being friends with everyones enemy XD

He'll be back.
Me too.
That's a great saying.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Twisted_Misery
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

He'll be back.
Me too.
That's a great saying.

yep XD i cant wait <.<
i hate once apon a time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items