Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

Magnus_DrAK
ichihollow 21
I have to say I love the show so far, cant pick a favorite because their all so good.

But one thing that I keep laughing about in my mind (cause this is just my small opinion or theory I think) is that whenever Henry keeps saying to Emma that she's causing the change to everything and making time go again, is that he's doing it too.....I mean.....he left to go to Boston, he kind of ignores everyone's advice on to listen and gets himself into situations which resolves Emma to come and rescue or save the day. So I think Emma's not the only one really saving the town....but this is just something thats staying in the back of my head everytime he explains she (Emma) is the one to save the characters.

I think it is Emma who is saving the town but she needs Henry to help her save everyone. I think a custody battle might jog some memories.

That's what I mean, but Henry is helping her in a lot of ways, though in the episode with Jiminy(so know i'm not spelling this right so forgive me) Henry actually helped him remember a bit( not completely as we all know but still). But yeah I think a custody battle could jog some memories but who knows

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Yay! New fanthread to subscribe to! ^_^ My favorite episode is That Still Small Voice because Jiminy/Archie is my favorite character. I love that he's the only one other than Gold/Rumpelstiltskin that has really one-upped Regina at all. <3 Also, look on hulu and there's a few behind the scenes clips, one of which is an interview with Archie's actor where he talks about how he couldn't stop crying when he read the script for the episode. I don't blame him! So loving this show and already can't wait for next week's episode! ^_^

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
SeaJewel
Yay! New fanthread to subscribe to! ^_^ My favorite episode is That Still Small Voice because Jiminy/Archie is my favorite character. I love that he's the only one other than Gold/Rumpelstiltskin that has really one-upped Regina at all. <3 Also, look on hulu and there's a few behind the scenes clips, one of which is an interview with Archie's actor where he talks about how he couldn't stop crying when he read the script for the episode. I don't blame him! So loving this show and already can't wait for next week's episode! ^_^
I thought it was so cute when Archie and his friend (Japedo sp) were talking to each other after he and Henry were rescued in the mine. It was so cute. I think it was funny how all of a sudden they can hear crickets yet no one had noticed before their absence.

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
What episode was your favorite so far?
Defiantly Snow falls I love snow white she is a total bad a**. I also loved the story behind her it was different and yet it fit.

Who is your favorite character? Least favorite character?
I love Snow White/Mary Margret. I don't like red riding hood because it just doesn't fit her the way i thought it wood, I mean it's an interesting concept i just wasn't expecting it. (And if you haven't figured out who red riding hood is yet shame on you)

Growing up or up until now, if you could pick one fairy tale to describe your life, what would it be and what character would you be?
I love anything with true love (which is most of them) and I am always the one that believes in true love until the end. (I am a sucker for the mushy stuff)

Wealthy Genius

Leave for finals and return to a ton of people. Awesome. :3 Figured I'd stop back into the thread while I watch Neverland~

Hopefully by the time next Sunday rolls around I'll be home with family. And then I can convert them all. Hopefully have more people to talk to about the show. Seeing so many new people int he thread has given me hope in the fandom increasing though. : D

How are you all doing tonight? Enjoy yesterday's episode?

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Tyllup the Storyteller
Leave for finals and return to a ton of people. Awesome. :3 Figured I'd stop back into the thread while I watch Neverland~

Hopefully by the time next Sunday rolls around I'll be home with family. And then I can convert them all. Hopefully have more people to talk to about the show. Seeing so many new people int he thread has given me hope in the fandom increasing though. : D

How are you all doing tonight? Enjoy yesterday's episode?
I enjoyed last night and although I totally get how the fairy tale and real life intertwine, I so was not happy David stiffed Mary Margaret.

Wealthy Genius

Though I would have liked to see them get together as well, I'm kind of glad they didn't. James is the noble and heroic type. To me, him staying with his 'wife' and trying to fix things fits how his personality is more than running off with someone because he has feelings for them. He still doesn't remember everything yet, but he obviously remembers enough to know he has a duty to her and even some of their 'marriage'. I'm looking forward to Snow getting back together with him, but I'm glad it wasn't now and that he made the decision to go back to the woman he is supposedly married to. :3 It's just the kinda guy he is and it's technically the right thing for him to do. Even if it's not what I would personally do, or what the fans want him to, in his situation, it's the more noble option.

Divine Nymph

I like the Emma/Henry theory. The thought grazed my mind a couple times, but I never really grasped what it was like you did. And since Henry is Emma's biological child, it would make sense.

And Archie totally rocked my socks off in 'That Still Small Voice'. I just had to cheer for him by the end of it.

I was very conflicted about the events of last night's episode myself, but I'm happy he did what he did. I couldn't help but feel bad for his 'wife' a little.
Of course I felt bad for Mary, but as far as being in a relationship where someone doesn't really love you... ouch. I've seen that first hand and it sucks, for lack of a better word.

And Regina seemed to have a soul for a moment there, in the kitchen at the party. I kind of had an 'awww... friendship' moment.

Timing is everything, and I'm sure in time David and Mary will get together. Though I'm kind of hoping that David and... Katherine, was it, were never married in the first place.

Oh yeah, and the prince... just got a whole lot better. Speaking of which, the real prince's name was James... so what was his twin brother's name? They never said. I really want to know what it is. When he had to leave his mom, and the ring, and everything intertwined... I teared up a little but was flipping out inside. =)

I'm so glad to see so many people here! -waves- Sorry I haven't been a very active thread-maker. I had a presentation due that was worth half my grade. Just finished it up tonight.

Distinct Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Don't mind me, just lurking....Lovin' what you guys are posting though. emotion_yatta As for the show itself, I'm still kind of afraid they're going to go in a direction thats just crazy, like they did with LOST. I could not even keep up with the show anymore because of the...Just the general offness of it.

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
XxLittleMonsterxX
SeaJewel
I thought it was so cute when Archie and his friend (Japedo sp) were talking to each other after he and Henry were rescued in the mine. It was so cute. I think it was funny how all of a sudden they can hear crickets yet no one had noticed before their absence.

Yeah I love Jiminy and Gepetto's "so-close-friends-we're-family" relationship they seem to have. Now that they're establishing "things are changing" and they're getting stronger and stronger hints that something is up and Henry may be right, I'm really excited to see what else this effects.

Wealthy Genius

thatnaminegirl

I think with the kitchen scene that was just more Regina making sure that Katherine had a good hold of her husband and didn't let him slip off to Mary... which he did anyways. I'm still having a hard time seeing her as someone who's capable of feeling kinship to people, so I personally don't think it was her just being a friend.

I don't think they ever say his real name. He just adopts his brothers I'm pretty sure.

What kinda presentation? O:

TakuniChan

Hi there~
I never saw lost, but I hope it doesn't get to be off or too crazy and they stick with the established story. It's seeming like a pretty solid idea they have going so I don't think they'll go overboard with it :3

Who's your favorite character so far?

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Warning, long post ahead~

Oh Regina, you meddling, meddling woman.
I was kinda feeling the whole 'friend' thing too between her and Kathryn. But, as Regina killed her last friend... I'm not very optimistic about this.

I had actually misread the flavor text for episode 7 as the one for episode 6 and spent the entire episode waiting for James/David to remember.

But since I was mistaken I have to gripe and complain until next Sunday~

Also, the Emma and Henry theory is pretty good. Except since he's so genre savvy I figured that he would have figured out his role as well. Neither he nor Emma have their own fairy tales, even though they're the descendants of characters. On her own, Emma has no reason to have ever gone there, except 2 ways that come to mind.

Henry had to have been born and taken there to be the connection.

Now as for the two other ways:

1. Emma, as a bondswoman, could have followed a trail there.

or

2. Knowing that she was found as a baby on the side of a highway, could have been left near there and decided to investigate the towns closest.

However, Emma knows that most people who skip town on bail are most likely to go to the big, flashy places - like where we meet her in Ep 1 - not sleepy little towns like Storybrooke.

And as for the second, Emma seems to have stopped pursuing her parents by the time we meet her - not necessarily stopped wanting to find them, just stopped looking. She's strong but very hurt, confident but doubtful of some of her own abilities. Chances are since she already knows her past she would have looked into it already and obviously, found nothing.

I can imagine even if she had come across Mary Margaret in her search, Emma would have thought nothing of it. Mary's a single teacher living in a small town who, to her own knowledge has no children other than the ones she teaches. Besides that I'm pretty certain Emma wouldn't believe that a women who looks around the same age as her would have a child her age.

In a real world situation - thats impossible. And all Emma knew was real world situations.

On a side note, I'm slightly surprised Henry hasn't asked about his father yet.
Tyllup the Storyteller
thatnaminegirl

I think with the kitchen scene that was just more Regina making sure that Katherine had a good hold of her husband and didn't let him slip off to Mary... which he did anyways. I'm still having a hard time seeing her as someone who's capable of feeling kinship to people, so I personally don't think it was her just being a friend.

I don't think they ever say his real name. He just adopts his brothers I'm pretty sure.

What kinda presentation? O:

TakuniChan

Hi there~
I never saw lost, but I hope it doesn't get to be off or too crazy and they stick with the established story. It's seeming like a pretty solid idea they have going so I don't think they'll go overboard with it :3

Who's your favorite character so far?

I think Regina probably forgot how to friend. She's been busy crushing dreams. I feel like she really wants to care about others. Like she wants to love Henry and she wants to be friends with Katherine. I just think she's really bad at it. Although I feel like she would be a hilarious friend. I imagine her kind of like this:
Power-Hungry Psycho Trying to Be Social

But I do think she is trying to be Katherine's friend. I think she sees a lot of herself in Katherine. After all, she can relate to Katherine on losing her true love, especially since Snow White's involved and all.

Wealthy Genius

Laelas Fox

Ooohmmmyygoooddd, Azula! XD I think that has to be one of my favorite episodes with her. > u>

I can kiiinnda see where you coming from, but even if she were trying to be nice, I still don't feel for her. Ultimately she's going to do what's best for herself in any given situation. Which means if her supposed 'friend' were to be in the way of something, she'd toss her to the curb. People like her use people. Maybe using Katherine to fulfill some sort of companionable role suits her now, but there's a chance that it won't later.

I'm still having a hard time seeing her as anything other than the woman that killed her father just because, so all I see her doing is using people to get her way. They are all just puppets to her. :l

koi19

Holy crap! You knew Prince Charming's real name. Kudos. Do you know when they said it in the show? O: Or was it just in text?
I bet they said it a bunch in last sunday's episode and I just completely missed it.
Tyllup the Storyteller

Oh, no I entirely agree. She's a horrible person incapable of love and friendship. I'm just saying I find it hilarious when she tries. Because she's such a controlling person, someone used to being in charge, used to succeeding. It must be frustrating for her to be so bad at something. Her usual method of 'punch it until it does what I say' makes her no friends.

It just ends up with this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So even though you and I both know that Regina doesn't actually have friends, it's funny that for right now, she thinks she does, and even wants to be one. Because psychos attempting to be caring and social is hilarious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff