Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Scamp

I know!! It seems the Evil Queen is coming out more and more now.
        I don't know how long she will be able to keep up her mayor appearance.

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Evalene
I am excited that next week we get to find out what made Regina hate Snow.
Spoiler*
God I hope not. He is so damaged but I hope he comes back.

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
oh my gosh i LOVE this show. I was going to watch it today, but I couldn't. I'll watch it tomorrow on my dvr xd

Fuzzy Fairy

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bookworm 100
Lol ok I after watching tonight's episode, I got out my laptop and started to sketch because I was bored. My tablet has not been working as it should lately, often I'll have to hit it and it will work. I think the wire is broken internally (I should really do something about that before my warranty expires). Anyway so after drawing a while it decides to stop working. Then I sit there hitting it and saying "Work! Work! Work!" then I thought of "Get it to work" lol. My tablet will be the thing to drive me mad.

Questionable Borg

I haven't seen tonight's ep yet....I'm waiting until my mom can watch it with me. smile

Questionable Borg

octopotamus

I know!! It seems the Evil Queen is coming out more and more now.
        I don't know how long she will be able to keep up her mayor appearance.
She has Sidney is her back pocket, and I'm sure he will help.

Cluttered Browser

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
Oooooohhhh... She's starting to figure it out!!! This episode has me so excited for all upcoming ones!!!!

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
All I'll say is this: we now know of at least two single fathers in the enchanted forest...I really want to know about the mothers of their respective children now.

Wealthy Gaian

9,415 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
i think i need to watch tv more

Unstoppable Scamp

Where are all the Single...wait... Prince Charming's mother was single and looking after him.
        We have one single mother family! We need more.
        Which fairy tale character would be up for that? The woman who lived in the shoe?
Question-
Do you think August might have... added new stories/edited the book in any way while he was fixing it?

3,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sheepish Love
Question-
Do you think August might have... added new stories/edited the book in any way while he was fixing it?

I was wondering about that myself, because suddenly there seems to be a wealth of information that wasn't there.
I love this show!!!! I love how its both fairy tale and modern. My favorite episode is the Beauty and the Beast episode.

Cluttered Browser

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
Crystal White Kunoichi
I love this show!!!! I love how its both fairy tale and modern. My favorite episode is the Beauty and the Beast episode.
Yeah, I think that episode is going to end up being almost everyone's favorite. It's nearly the most treasured classic tale, and it involves a VERY popular character in the show playing one of the key roles in the story. ^_^

That episode actually got me WAY more into the show than I was previously. And the recent Mad Hatter episode was really cool, too.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next two episodes. We find out why the Queen hates Snow... and then we find out the fate of Rumpelstiltskin's son.

SO PUMPED!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces