Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
would anyone be interested in working with/ playing a post game kind of like Clue only where we all pick characters from the show to be and one of them is a killer and we try to find out who the killer is before he gets all the players you know like Mafia or Demons and Angels that kind of game. I'm bored and will be deprived of a new episode of Once upon a time so this is me coping since the new episode wont be out until next weekend crying also if this gets to be a well liked game i may keep it open for quite some time will also need helpers to help lead some games occasionally XD

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That could be interesting, I'm in!
----
The first week without OUAT was the worst for me, 'cause I knew it wasn't gunna be on for 3 weeks so I went into withdrawal. This week is easy though, knowing it's coming back up. And then there's gunna be another break between the 2nd to last episode and the season finale...
Oh well!

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
dufferFM
That could be interesting, I'm in!
----
The first week without OUAT was the worst for me, 'cause I knew it wasn't gunna be on for 3 weeks so I went into withdrawal. This week is easy though, knowing it's coming back up. And then there's gunna be another break between the 2nd to last episode and the season finale...
Oh well!

Alright smile I think this could be a ton of fun XD hmm now to see if more people are in <.< I think this could be epic if we get it going smile

And yeah those three weeks were horrible! I got super excited last week because I swear they said that this week would be the new one but then they pushed it back i was like NOOOO not fair >.>

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Haha, I had the same issue. Only my problem was, I misread it the week before The Stable Boy as two weeks, and was all doom and gloom, whining about it to my friend Allie until she threatened to smack me upside the head. And then I went back and saw it was three weeks, and, well...let's just say I had a goose-egg on my head for a bit. emotion_awesome

Really, I'm better now thought. It was hardest the first week, now it's easy. Although now I'm completely screwed over and can't decide whether August is Bae or Pinocchio, because there's hints to both. SCREW YOU LOST WRITERS!!!

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
dufferFM
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Haha, I had the same issue. Only my problem was, I misread it the week before The Stable Boy as two weeks, and was all doom and gloom, whining about it to my friend Allie until she threatened to smack me upside the head. And then I went back and saw it was three weeks, and, well...let's just say I had a goose-egg on my head for a bit. emotion_awesome

Really, I'm better now thought. It was hardest the first week, now it's easy. Although now I'm completely screwed over and can't decide whether August is Bae or Pinocchio, because there's hints to both. SCREW YOU LOST WRITERS!!!

I'm not sure either but what if its Rumplestlitskins kid??? <.<
ahh well I will be sad when its over for this season but i cant wait for more episodes.

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I hope he turns out to be Bae, Rum's kid. I mean, he's a psychotic jackass whom I am certain only created the curse because he was bored and wanted to screw around with people's lives...but his own life sucks, so why not give him a bit of happiness.
But, then again, if August is Bae, then the promo hints that he's going after his dad. So...yea. Not so happy, there.

This summer's going to royally suck, television wise. The only three shows I actually care about (Merlin, Doctor Who, OUAT), are all gunna be off until fall(spring, in Merlin's case). It's looking like I'm actually going to HAVE to focus on my English summer work, unlike last summer when I just put it off to last second...

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
dufferFM
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I hope he turns out to be Bae, Rum's kid. I mean, he's a psychotic jackass whom I am certain only created the curse because he was bored and wanted to screw around with people's lives...but his own life sucks, so why not give him a bit of happiness.
But, then again, if August is Bae, then the promo hints that he's going after his dad. So...yea. Not so happy, there.

This summer's going to royally suck, television wise. The only three shows I actually care about (Merlin, Doctor Who, OUAT), are all gunna be off until fall(spring, in Merlin's case). It's looking like I'm actually going to HAVE to focus on my English summer work, unlike last summer when I just put it off to last second...

Yeah i tend to watch Hulu where they have free older series posted I watched Dark Shadows the series for the new movie that they are making with Johnny Depp I found the ending to the series lacking however but it is similar to OUAT if you like vampires

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I'm a big fan of Hulu too, although I mainly use it to watch K-Dramas. I've been thinking about watching Dark Shadows, though everyone I ask about it tells me it's a real cheese-ball factory.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
dufferFM
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

I'm a big fan of Hulu too, although I mainly use it to watch K-Dramas. I've been thinking about watching Dark Shadows, though everyone I ask about it tells me it's a real cheese-ball factory.

I didn't find it cheezy but maybe watch an episode or two and see if you like it. Its very stereotypical Vampire like the good old days hes not a glitter ball.

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Hmm...I may just look at it over this summer.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
dufferFM
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Hmm...I may just look at it over this summer.

lol yes it was good i think but again i hated the ending it was like a cliff hanger that could have included another season but didn't...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff