Who do you want to see more of:

Top 4 favorite scenes:

Top 4 favorite lines:

Favorite fairy tale:

Most heartbreaking scene:

Shy Vampire

FrostedFairyDust
Favorite character(s): Gold/Rumplestiltskin

Second favorite character(s): Jefferson/Hatter, Emma, Archie/Jiminy Cricket, Granny, Henry

Least favorite character(s): Regina.

Who do you want to see more of: Belle, and whatever happened to Ashley, and Sister Astrid/Nova; also Graham, Jefferson and his daughter, and Baelfire of course.

Top 4 favorite scenes: (Besides any scene with Gold or Rumple) - the scene where Emma saws down Regina's apple tree; the scene where Henry called Regina an Evil Queen to her face; Ruby/Red and Granny scenes; the scene where Snow tries on Charming's ring and pretends it doesn't suit her. I also love how Henry just snatches the apple from Emma in Episode4 after she said Regina gave it to her, and he just tosses it behind him without even noticing if it hit someone.

Top 4 favorite lines: "Oh dear. Oh dearie, dearie dear." "Even if I could abandon my friends, I can't abandon my family." "I'm sorry my heart attack interfered with your plans to sleep your way down the eastern seaboard." "Better get to school - looks like a storm's coming."

Favorite fairy tale: Beauty & the Beast

Most heartbreaking scene: I have 2 actually - Graham's death and Rumple losing his son
anythting with Red is usally my favorite. I about died of ecstasy when she got her episode. Not to mention the Wolf twisit was amazing

Shy Vampire

tallblondnloud
anythting with Red is usally my favorite. I about died of ecstasy when she got her episode. Not to mention the Wolf twisit was amazing

Oh yeah. Totally cool twist with Red being the wolf! So inventive. I really like her story and how Granny had to force her to stay indoors at night and to wear her hood whenever she went out in order to protect her from herself becoming the wolf. She cares so much for Red, but Red only thought she was trying to keep her from seeing her boyfriend. It's really quite sad that she had to kill him, though. sad Poor Red. I wonder how she'll adapt to the full moon in Season 2....

Shy Vampire

Oh man, favorite line from the season finale: "If I were you, Your Majesty, I'd look for a place to hide." blaugh
FrostedFairyDust
tallblondnloud

Oh yeah. Totally cool twist with Red being the wolf! So inventive. I really like her story and how Granny had to force her to stay indoors at night and to wear her hood whenever she went out in order to protect her from herself becoming the wolf. She cares so much for Red, but Red only thought she was trying to keep her from seeing her boyfriend. It's really quite sad that she had to kill him, though. sad Poor Red. I wonder how she'll adapt to the full moon in Season 2....

I'm wondering that as well. And to indulge myself I wrote a fan fic about how she found her cloak in her attic.

Shy Vampire

FrostedFairyDust
FrostedFairyDust
Favorite character(s): Gold/Rumplestiltskin

Second favorite character(s): Jefferson/Hatter, Emma, Granny, Henry

Least favorite character(s): Regina.

Who do you want to see more of: Belle, and whatever happened to Ashley, and Sister Astrid/Nova; also Graham, Jefferson and his daughter, and Baelfire of course.

Top 4 favorite scenes: (Besides any scene with Gold or Rumple) - the scene where Emma saws down Regina's apple tree; the scene where Henry called Regina an Evil Queen to her face; Ruby/Red and Granny scenes; the scene where Snow tries on Charming's ring and pretends it doesn't suit her. I also love how Henry just snatches the apple from Emma in Episode4 after she said Regina gave it to her, and he just tosses it behind him without even noticing if it hit someone.

Top 4 favorite lines: "Oh dear. Oh dearie, dearie dear." "I hate Wonderland." "I'm sorry my heart attack interfered with your plans to sleep your way down the eastern seaboard." "Better get to school - looks like a storm's coming."

Favorite fairy tale: Beauty & the Beast

Most heartbreaking scene: I have 2 actually - Graham's death and Rumple losing his son

Make that 3: When Rumple feels betrayed by Belle and later hears of her "death" - that whole episode has me laughing, angry, and crying at the same time....

Versatile Rogue

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
Favorite character(s): Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper

Second favorite character(s): Henry

Least favorite character(s): How is such a thing possible?

Who do you want to see more of: Jiminy/Archie. He's a main character for a few episodes at the beginning, then seems to vanish until the very end.

Top 4 favorite scenes: Mr. Gold and his "gardening", Archie's epic umbrella save in the mine shaft, discovering that August was Pinocchio, and Emma fighting Dragon!Maleficent like the BAMF she is.

Top 4 favorite lines: "It's just a cup", "I will always find you", "I didn't realize that I was in Operation Cobra", and "Butter... OR GRAAAVVYYY!?!?"

Favorite fairy tale: I've always been fond of Beauty and the Beast. Alice in Wonderland rocks too.

Most heartbreaking scene: There's so many! But I would have to say... Regina cutting out her own father's heart. My initial reaction was "WTF I don't even!", but then I stopped and thought, "Wow, Snow must have done something really horrible to make the Queen kill her own father to get at her".

Shy Vampire

Captain Hannant
Favorite character(s): Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper

Second favorite character(s): Henry

Least favorite character(s): How is such a thing possible?

Who do you want to see more of: Jiminy/Archie. He's a main character for a few episodes at the beginning, then seems to vanish until the very end.

Top 4 favorite scenes: Mr. Gold and his "gardening", Archie's epic umbrella save in the mine shaft, discovering that August was Pinocchio, and Emma fighting Dragon!Maleficent like the BAMF she is.

Top 4 favorite lines: "It's just a cup", "I will always find you", "I didn't realize that I was in Operation Cobra", and "Butter... OR GRAAAVVYYY!?!?"

Favorite fairy tale: I've always been fond of Beauty and the Beast. Alice in Wonderland rocks too.

Most heartbreaking scene: There's so many! But I would have to say... Regina cutting out her own father's heart. My initial reaction was "WTF I don't even!", but then I stopped and thought, "Wow, Snow must have done something really horrible to make the Queen kill her own father to get at her".

You know, I meant to include Jiminy/Archie as one of my favorites! Now I have to edit it.... He's been one of my favorites since his first appearance. I love the way his profession is about helping others while at the same time relying on others to help him - a reverse psychology kinda thing. Like how he and Henry give each other inspiration and hope, and how Archie has his own set of doubts but later learns to trust his own conscience.
Plus Jiminy Cricket just rocks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces