Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Warrior_Nun801
I have mixed feelings about Show White and the Huntsman...after seeing the Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer, I don't know if I could see her as the badass Snow White instead of Bella. However, Charlize Theron looks like an awesome Queen plus that Mirror Spirit is a rockin' twist.

Yes, like Mistress Ameretsu said earlier, Stewart should work on her facial expressions and take some or more acting lessons if she isn't already doing that. I'm wondering if they chose her for the cast because she is well known in the Twilight series to get some of the fan base to watch the movie. I would probably only be seeing the movie because Charlize Theron does look awesome in the Trailer and it would be interesting to see her portrayal of the Queen. I also like how they created the mirror spirit; the mirror looks so cool in that outfit. xd

Interesting Browser

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Mirror mirror on the wall?

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I can't wait to see it.x3

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
Zi
Warrior_Nun801
I have mixed feelings about Show White and the Huntsman...after seeing the Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer, I don't know if I could see her as the badass Snow White instead of Bella. However, Charlize Theron looks like an awesome Queen plus that Mirror Spirit is a rockin' twist.

Yes, like Mistress Ameretsu said earlier, Stewart should work on her facial expressions and take some or more acting lessons if she isn't already doing that. I'm wondering if they chose her for the cast because she is well known in the Twilight series to get some of the fan base to watch the movie. I would probably only be seeing the movie because Charlize Theron does look awesome in the Trailer and it would be interesting to see her portrayal of the Queen. I also like how they created the mirror spirit; the mirror looks so cool in that outfit. xd

That spirit owns Once Upon a Time!Mirror spirit any day.
this movie seems like a great movie to watch. looks to be very funny too but has anyone seen or heard of "Snow White and the Huntsman?" its staring Kristen Stewart. i saw the trailer and it looks like an amazing movie to me. you guys should go watch the trailer and let me know your thoughts about it.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would be interested in this movie if not for Julia Roberts... ugh.

7,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
I saw Mirror Mirror the day after it came to theaters; and it was an awesome movie- after all the seven dwarves have new names wink

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
i want to see that movie does look good

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Was going to drag my boyfriend to see it but we went to see 21 Jump Street instead...it was sooo funny. I still wanna see Mirror Mirror though

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

i rather see snow white and the huntsman. it looks better imo. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers