• Megathread 100
Once upon a time.......

Dapper Rogue

7,290 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Deal Me In 50
DIEDRIECH MADE A DRAGON GREEN BUNNY SOMETHING
once upon a time.......(i already made a story and this is an easter story based on gaia plus ti=his is a desciption of i the story i made)diedriech was walking and all of a sudden it found some dragon eggs. he ate them all.he was so fat he made babies. but they were some dumb dragon green bunny thingies since diedrich ate some dumb dragon eggs.guess what happens next.

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
Dieriech made a Dragon Green Bunny Sandwich?
Once upon a time, in a place not too far from here, there lived a farmer and his wife and their children. His first two sons were all that sons should be, tall and strong and handsome, but his youngest children, twins so alike none could tell between them, though one was a girl and the other a boy, were strange, foreign creatures, and the people in the village whispered about changelings and fey folk when they went to market, which was all they were good for, being small and clever, with bright hair and dark eyes.

Now, in those days children, when they came a certain age, were sent out to find apprenticeships for themselves, so they might learn a useful trade and so support themselves into the future, and so it came about that the farmer's children went out into the world to see what they might see. When the first son came of age, he went to his father to ask for his blessing. He received it, and a loaf of bread besides, and walked to the next town, looking neither left nor right, where he met a blacksmith, and agreed to try his trade. So for seven years he worked, and when the seven years were over he was the greatest blacksmith the world had ever seen, and so asked his master if he might go home again.

And his master said that he might, and a satchel of gold besides, if he would only chop down the tree in the front garden. The boy tried, but it was a magic tree, and no matter how hard he swung his ax the tree remained whole. And so the boy stayed, and in time forgot his parents and married the blacksmith's oldest daughter.

....And that's all for right now. Interesting exercise. Might finish this, eventually. I have a few ideas where it could go, but I'm not entirely sure how I'd fit the pieces together properly, and am not going to figure it out my just throwing out whatever I can come up with.

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
AndreaHarper
Once upon a time, in a place not too far from here, there lived a farmer and his wife and their children. His first two sons were all that sons should be, tall and strong and handsome, but his youngest children, twins so alike none could tell between them, though one was a girl and the other a boy, were strange, foreign creatures, and the people in the village whispered about changelings and fey folk when they went to market, which was all they were good for, being small and clever, with bright hair and dark eyes.

Now, in those days children, when they came a certain age, were sent out to find apprenticeships for themselves, so they might learn a useful trade and so support themselves into the future, and so it came about that the farmer's children went out into the world to see what they might see. When the first son came of age, he went to his father to ask for his blessing. He received it, and a loaf of bread besides, and walked to the next town, looking neither left nor right, where he met a blacksmith, and agreed to try his trade. So for seven years he worked, and when the seven years were over he was the greatest blacksmith the world had ever seen, and so asked his master if he might go home again.

And his master said that he might, and a satchel of gold besides, if he would only chop down the tree in the front garden. The boy tried, but it was a magic tree, and no matter how hard he swung his ax the tree remained whole. And so the boy stayed, and in time forgot his parents and married the blacksmith's oldest daughter.

NEED MORE!!! O_O

....And that's all for right now. Interesting exercise. Might finish this, eventually. I have a few ideas where it could go, but I'm not entirely sure how I'd fit the pieces together properly, and am not going to figure it out my just throwing out whatever I can come up with.
And hmm hmm made a hmmm hmmm
a fairy made a bunny. that's it.
mint of life
AndreaHarper
Once upon a time, in a place not too far from here, there lived a farmer and his wife and their children. His first two sons were all that sons should be, tall and strong and handsome, but his youngest children, twins so alike none could tell between them, though one was a girl and the other a boy, were strange, foreign creatures, and the people in the village whispered about changelings and fey folk when they went to market, that being all they were good for, being small and clever, with bright hair and dark eyes.

Now, in those days children, when they came a certain age, were sent out to find apprenticeships for themselves, so they might learn a useful trade and so support themselves into the future, and so it came about that the farmer's children went out into the world to see what they might see.

When the first son came of age, he went to his father to ask for his blessing. He received it, and a loaf of bread besides, and walked to the next town, looking neither left nor right, where he met a blacksmith, and agreed to try his trade. So for seven years he worked, and when the seven years were over he was the greatest blacksmith the world had ever seen, with skill enough to forge a soul back together again, with nothing to ever show it had been broken, if he so desired, and so asked his master if he might go home again.

And his master said that he might, and with a satchel of gold besides, if he would only chop down the tree in the middle of town. The boy tried, but it was a magic tree, and no matter how hard he swung his ax the tree remained whole. And so the first son stayed, and in time forgot his parents and married the blacksmith's oldest daughter.

NEED MORE!!! O_O

If you insist. wink I am, for the record, going to keep writing until I run into problems. And then I will stop, and think some more. I've changed some things in the previous part, to hopefully solve some future problems. Hopefully.

Some years after his brother had left, the second son came of age, and went to his father to ask for his blessing. He, too, received it, and some cheese for the journey, and walked to the next town, looking neither left nor right, where he met a tailor, and agreed to try his trade. So for seven years he worked, and when the seven years were older he was the greatest tailor the world had ever seen, with skill enough to stitch a body back together, with nothing to show that it had ever been in pieces, if he so desired, and so asked his master if he might go home again.

And his master said he might, and with a satchel of gold besides, if he would only chop down the tree in the middle of town. The boy tried, twice as hard as his brother, but he did not know the secret of cutting down a magic tree, and so no matter how hard he swung his ax, the tree remained whole. And so the second son stayed, and in time forgot his parents and married the tailor's oldest daughter.

When the twins came of age, the girl said to her brother 'If we ask for Father's blessing, he shall keep me here, for our brothers left and have never returned, and if we are parted thus I do not know how we shall live.' And the boy said to his sister 'Then let us go together, now, without Father's blessing, and travel together until we reach such a place as separation seems desirable.' And so they went away, down the road their brothers had traveled, until they came to the crossroads. The road ahead led to the next town, which the twins agreed was uninteresting, and not worth the journey, while the road to the right led into the deep forest, where, it was said, nothing lived and no one had ever come out once they had gone in, and the road to the left led to the shining sea, where, it was said, the dead held court over the bones of the living, and no one who went there ever returned.

Said one to the other, 'I think this is where we shall part, for I care not for the woods and you care not for the water, and to go together would please one of us but not the other, no matter which way we go.'
And so the girl took a lock of her hair, and a lock of her brothers, and switched them, for they both understood such things, being twins, and said 'As long as you nor I can see no difference between what was and what is, we will know that the other is well, but should things change, we must at once go to where the other is and help them, for who knows what we might find.'

And so the girl went into the deepest forest, and the boy to the shining sea, and for many years, that was the last that they saw of each other.

And that seems like a good stopping point. So I'll stop there, because, to be brutally honest, I have no idea what to do next.
AndreaHarper, very interesting fairytale...mind if i cut it in?

The sister proceeded to the dense dark forest. Although it's true that no human nor beast had ever lived, the vegetation was abundant and lush. This was due to one simple fact that all the plants that grew in those parts, from the tallest tree to the meager weed, were poisonous. And the soil that so nurtured them, was fertilized by the decaying matter of the unfortunates who had strayed from the path.
AndreaHarper
mint of life
AndreaHarper
Once upon a time, in a place not too far from here, there lived a farmer and his wife and their children. His first two sons were all that sons should be, tall and strong and handsome, but his youngest children, twins so alike none could tell between them, though one was a girl and the other a boy, were strange, foreign creatures, and the people in the village whispered about changelings and fey folk when they went to market, that being all they were good for, being small and clever, with bright hair and dark eyes.

Now, in those days children, when they came a certain age, were sent out to find apprenticeships for themselves, so they might learn a useful trade and so support themselves into the future, and so it came about that the farmer's children went out into the world to see what they might see.

When the first son came of age, he went to his father to ask for his blessing. He received it, and a loaf of bread besides, and walked to the next town, looking neither left nor right, where he met a blacksmith, and agreed to try his trade. So for seven years he worked, and when the seven years were over he was the greatest blacksmith the world had ever seen, with skill enough to forge a soul back together again, with nothing to ever show it had been broken, if he so desired, and so asked his master if he might go home again.

And his master said that he might, and with a satchel of gold besides, if he would only chop down the tree in the middle of town. The boy tried, but it was a magic tree, and no matter how hard he swung his ax the tree remained whole. And so the first son stayed, and in time forgot his parents and married the blacksmith's oldest daughter.

NEED MORE!!! O_O

If you insist. wink I am, for the record, going to keep writing until I run into problems. And then I will stop, and think some more. I've changed some things in the previous part, to hopefully solve some future problems. Hopefully.

Some years after his brother had left, the second son came of age, and went to his father to ask for his blessing. He, too, received it, and some cheese for the journey, and walked to the next town, looking neither left nor right, where he met a tailor, and agreed to try his trade. So for seven years he worked, and when the seven years were older he was the greatest tailor the world had ever seen, with skill enough to stitch a body back together, with nothing to show that it had ever been in pieces, if he so desired, and so asked his master if he might go home again.

And his master said he might, and with a satchel of gold besides, if he would only chop down the tree in the middle of town. The boy tried, twice as hard as his brother, but he did not know the secret of cutting down a magic tree, and so no matter how hard he swung his ax, the tree remained whole. And so the second son stayed, and in time forgot his parents and married the tailor's oldest daughter.

When the twins came of age, the girl said to her brother 'If we ask for Father's blessing, he shall keep me here, for our brothers left and have never returned, and if we are parted thus I do not know how we shall live.' And the boy said to his sister 'Then let us go together, now, without Father's blessing, and travel together until we reach such a place as separation seems desirable.' And so they went away, down the road their brothers had traveled, until they came to the crossroads. The road ahead led to the next town, which the twins agreed was uninteresting, and not worth the journey, while the road to the right led into the deep forest, where, it was said, nothing lived and no one had ever come out once they had gone in, and the road to the left led to the shining sea, where, it was said, the dead held court over the bones of the living, and no one who went there ever returned.

Said one to the other, 'I think this is where we shall part, for I care not for the woods and you care not for the water, and to go together would please one of us but not the other, no matter which way we go.'
And so the girl took a lock of her hair, and a lock of her brothers, and switched them, for they both understood such things, being twins, and said 'As long as you nor I can see no difference between what was and what is, we will know that the other is well, but should things change, we must at once go to where the other is and help them, for who knows what we might find.'

And so the girl went into the deepest forest, and the boy to the shining sea, and for many years, that was the last that they saw of each other.

And that seems like a good stopping point. So I'll stop there, because, to be brutally honest, I have no idea what to do next.

You're seriosly good at this, i wanna know what happens next! cat_biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces